JFL Prison is a meme JFL

fatchadlitecel

Gymcel coper
Aug 16, 2022
Apparently in prison everyone has a TV with cable and you can buy a PS1 & N64 and play video games, watch TV and read books all day.

You work a job for like an hour a day which pays enough to buy clothes, food, coffee, candy, ice cream, books, electronics, etc. In Ontario if you don't break any rules they cut your sentence by 15 days per month, so you don't even serve the full sentence. There are gym facilities and you can go outside and stay physically fit. They also lower your security points gradually, meaning you can move down to minimum level where there's absolutely no restrictions, you basically live in a house with roommates and there's not even guards or a fence or anything. You go to the grocery store in the community (government pays for your groceries), get a job or go to school or whatever or just play video games all day.

Apparently in prison everyone has a TV with cable and you can buy a PS1 & N64 and play video games, watch TV and read books all day.

You work a job for like an hour a day which pays enough to buy clothes, food, coffee, candy, ice cream, books, electronics, etc. In Ontario if you don't break any rules they cut your sentence by 15 days per month, so you don't even serve the full sentence. There are gym facilities and you can go outside and stay physically fit. They also lower your security points gradually, meaning you can move down to minimum level where there's absolutely no restrictions, you basically live in a house with roommates and there's not even guards or a fence or anything. You go to the grocery store in the community (government pays for your groceries), get a job or go to school or whatever or just play video games all day.

It's filled with low-IQ psychopaths. Prison is a corrupt hell.

It's torture, like fucking primary school. May be alright in a low security prison but imagine if you are locked up for years. No foids, no nothing - just mingling with disgusting men.

yea my uncle is in there rn for like 10 years for armed robbery and cousin just went in there for 7 years for beating a paki taxi driver to almost death

but theyll only serve half the sentence, and my cousin cos its his first time , if hes good for a few years theyll let him go to a prison where you go work a normal job IRL then come back to the prison after work

yea my uncle is in there rn for like 10 years for armed robbery and cousin just went in there for 7 years for beating a paki taxi driver to almost death

but theyll only serve half the sentence, and my cousin cos its his first time , if hes good for a few years theyll let him go to a prison where you go work a normal job IRL then come back to the prison after work
brutal they won't be able to geomax once they leave prison.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back