plan for future

Deleted User222

Aug 19, 2022
in 5 months i'm gonna get a shit ton of credit cards and debit cards to build credit, get a job soon and buy a car in cash, get rid of all the seats in the car and buy plywood and mattress, build a bed for my height (5'9-5'10) 177cm, get a solar powered generator to charge electronics, buy mini fridge, leave parents home and cut them off, save up enough money to live in a apartment for a few months, Go to SEA. I should have a online remote job by the time i go to sea so i just need to save the money i already have and find a job that pays 15 an hour now and get the fuck out of this shithole to live in my car for 2-4 months

Be careful with plans, even mental people have plans about how they will get an apartment then have their situations improve etc. I've seen it many times. I think you seem proactive so I would say go for it, but really plan it out and prepare for the worse case. You're a man so there's no safety net other than social connections maybe. It sounds like a good idea in theory but it might by tricky in practice. Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back