Advice Pick a STEREOTYPE you like and fitz you

MACHETE

Apr 24, 2024
Alwayz pick an style or image that fitz you

I am a guitarcel, swimmcel, surfercel. My life revolvez around maxxing thoze copez : guitar, swimming and surf

WhatsApp Image 2021 10 30 at 94026 PM

i wish i was able to enjoy a simple life like this. it's easier to connect with average people if they can put you in a category. otherwise they will be suspicious of you. if you pick a stereotype it helps with women, friends and even in business.

i'm a flexible generalist who can dig into lots of things but i always get bored of the monotony that comes with a particular hobby or job. maybe i haven't found my purpose yet. or maybe that's just who i am.

@MACHETE you take fin? I saw you on .org i think? Im extroverted business kid who travels and studies the fine art of computer science: looks, money and studycelling

Last edited by a moderator:
i wish i was able to enjoy a simple life like this. it's easier to connect with average people if they can put you in a category. otherwise they will be suspicious of you. if you pick a stereotype it helps with women, friends and even in business.

i'm a flexible generalist who can dig into lots of things but i always get bored of the monotony that comes with a particular hobby or job. maybe i haven't found my purpose yet. or maybe that's just who i am.
smoke weed play guitar
smoke weed go swimming
smoke weed go surfing

you just need to smoke weed

never took any hair medz

.org iz a bunch of faggiez coping hard}

what are your hobbiez brocel
Dont call me a fag :(, surgeries work! I low key enjoy looksmaxxing but im almost done, i just need Invisalign for my lower teeth they are a little cooked and some professional whitening so thats a hobby kind of, im just very busy all day either working on my studies or managing my online stores the rest of the time I just travel and enjoy the world so when Im done studying im definitely going to do some kind of fighting sport because i always enjoyed wrestling in high school. Maybe Muay thai in koh Samui my nephews has been chilling there and says its nice and less degen

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back