Petition to Ban incels?

Should @horizon55 be banned?

• Total voters
stole this from @KingOfAsia lol

@geomaxer autist
@BoomBoom autist who pays for sex in asia as a young guy (over)
@AlexBrown84 mogger geomaxxer but jealous of ur trustfund
@kamster autist
@Pained4ever crab
@fatchadlitecel inactive
@Horizon55 literal virgin
@Aphex idk
@BeardedUnicorn fell for ricedick propaganda
@6"8_With_Tall_Girl_fetish idk
@QuantativeAnalyticalBS ricedick with race dysmorphia who logs online every day to seethe at us fucking his women
@KingWigga idk
@Kevin_Logan idk
@Tai Bwo Wannai nigger and larps about geomaxxing but tries to shame others for not geomaxxing
@biggunsar idk
@ImFree007 an alt of someone here but i wont say who
@Friar Tuck idk

you’re right but this forum is beyond help
it’s not about horizon but all these alts of some incel
geomaxer at least was fun at the beginning

you’re right but this forum is beyond help
it’s not about horizon but all these alts of some incel
geomaxer at least was fun at the beginning
It’s not too late. I’ve only been here for a few months but I’m sure it can get back to its glory days

@geomaxer autist
@kamster autist
@Pained4ever crab
@fatchadlitecel inactive
@Aphex idk
@QuantativeAnalyticalBS ricedick with race dysmorphia who logs online every day to seethe at us fucking his women
@KingWigga idk
@Kevin_Logan idk
@Tai Bwo Wannai nigger and larps about geomaxxing but tries to shame others for not geomaxxing
@biggunsar idk
@Friar Tuck idk

He's an agent

@geomaxer autist
@kamster autist
@Pained4ever crab
@fatchadlitecel inactive
@Aphex idk
@KingWigga idk
@Kevin_Logan idk
@biggunsar idk
@Friar Tuck idk
i know who you are lil nigga

Such as @Horizon55 or @You are cucks!! (he’s gotten better though)

I’ve seen him completely derail threads before and he never talks about geomaxxing. Just incel talk

Yay or Nay?

@Administrator I think having users like this limits the potential growth of the site
Tbh I think you should only be banned if you do something illegal like posting your school shooting manifesto or a thread of how to make explosives etc.

Tbh I think you should only be banned if you do something illegal like posting your school shooting manifesto or a thread of how to make explosives etc.
Agreed. One problem with blackpill forums is that the mods are generally hyper-fragile pussies no better than Reddit mods at the end of the day.

Agreed. One problem with blackpill forums is that the mods are generally hyper-fragile pussies no better than Reddit mods at the end of the day.
There’s almost no places left where people can just say what they want. Before you could say so much on sites that are now very zogged like YouTube for example.

L post. a lot of you faggots couldnt get laid in your own country by anything over a 5/10 you might as well be an incel too lolol

How is the blackpill bs?
King of Asia has a lay count in the double digits and is socially accepted in social circles. He's from the UK and is five feet four inches in height. The black pill is either completely wrong or it seriously needs to be updated with height being WAY down the list of importance in life.

Last edited:
King of Asia has a lay count in the double digits and is socially accepted into social circles. He's from the UK and is five feet four inches in height. The black pill is either completely wrong or it seriously needs to be updated with height being WAY down the list of importance in life.
you mean predeterminism's alt? Bc lmfao

L post. a lot of you faggots couldnt get laid in your own country by anything over a 5/10 you might as well be an incel too lolol
Its incel forum for moving to sea monkey land, yet they are mad there is incels hahahahahha

All you're good at is collecting sexual diseases from ugly bitches who I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.
Uhhhhh helloooo? I got tested and it was nothing.

And if you geomax and don’t get some sort of sickness then you’re not a true geomaxer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back