People with social anxiety/autism, has seamaxxing helped?

I have autism(self diagnosed) and the last 2 girls in UK who have showed interest/been receptive to me IRL were foreigners who's second language is english so ngl maybe the slight language barrier helps overcome autism

yea it does

most girls and people you speak with will just assume it’s language barrier and not you being autistic
i dont think so
when youre as autistic as me you dont even look into eyes, my behavior before i even open my mouth makes it obvious i am retarded

i've never been there but i think mogging most guys and getting 10x the success with women than what u get in the west is def better

If i seamaxx i'd rarely get mogged. Is it possible that would help me get over the anxiety?
the truth is you are who you are. Fucking a million pieces of pussy isnt' going to change your attitude in another country. it only changes your attitude in that one.

if i can elaborate.

if you get used to how to slay in country X. yes, you will be more successful and a bit more outgoing, in country X. but if you suddenly fly to country Z. it's a different game. you will go back to what you were. Go back to country X. and you will have the attitude you learned in country X. if that makes sense.

I find that each country is different. in approaches and in behaviors. But that is because each country is different in its customs. One way will work in this country, but that way wont' work as well in another. And something that may have absolutely failed in one country, works fucking tits, in another. All depends on so many factors, there is no one set formula. But that is the fun about traveling and trying to fuck everything on the planet. live life to the fullest. We Only get one ticket.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back