Story Pattaya Impressions Thread

fatchadlitecel

Gymcel coper
Aug 16, 2022
Going to post my observations about Pattaya in this thread

@geomaxer

I can say right off the rip it’s nicer than Patong/Phuket

More and younger girls than Bangkok or Phuket, wider sidewalks, nicer hotels for the money you spend, less foreigners wandering around. Soi 6 is packed with young women and hardly any coomers. It’s legitimately mostly families or couples here right now.

The girls are way more aggressive with me

Pulling and not letting go for like 20ft. I walked along beach road for 30 seconds and a freelancer grabbed me and said “I like you I want you fuck my ass I’m lady”
yea go there at 2 like boomboom here said and go get cheap whores that are actually girls. just make sure its just vaginal sex and its raw and you coom in them.

Just fucked a ladyboy go go dancer btw, was awesome.

I tried one of those short time hotels too because my hotel is up by Soi 6

Highly recommend. Much easier to get into the mood than a massage place. It’s like a 3 star hotel room with and a decent bed and bathroom and some complimentary waters

Last edited:
yea go there at 2 like boomboom here said and go get cheap whores that are actually girls. just make sure its just vaginal sex and its raw and you coom in them.
Left the bar I was getting drunk at at around 2, walked up beach road

Didn’t find any deals

Walked down Soi 6 around 3am

Legit AIDS trannies were the only ones working

I tried one of those short time hotels too because my hotel is up by Soi 6
SOI 6 are best bars too fuck but u have to talk about prices with them they fool you.
They say rent for "shorttime" fucking is 1k Baht and Girl want also 1,5k for Shorttime, then you say 1k for girl and 500 for room.

Left the bar I was getting drunk at at around 2, walked up beach road
go Walking Street at 1:50 am start from the back and all foids will go home at this time so u can pick those, then go beachroad if u dont find one.
Beach Road are Freelancers which are the worst quality of foids. Dont talk too these who are standing like hookers. Talk too them who are coming in your direction because they are mostly from soi6 and looking for a place. Never pay more than 1.000 baht because at 2 am they will mostly stay whole night because they are tired from working at bar.

Pattaya is not where "regular" Thai foids hang out. Yes, it's more for pros. Thais have pretty much given up Pattaya to tourists. If you want non-working girls, you can try Hua-Hin. That's the "Pattaya" that regular Thais would rather go to.

what about cambodia? theyre all so poor there. money will go so far there.
i try philipines first.... kinda afraid off going there alone... pattaya was save phillippines sounds way mor dangerous going there alone as a sub5

I’m getting harassed and catcalled more than anyone else I’ve seen since coming here by far

I just walked by a bar with two British boomers in between me and the girls and they shouted across the street at me, moving their heads out of the way around around the boomers, trying hard to get my attention. The boomers looked around confused because they thought it was directed at them.

I must be a looks mogger here because I can’t explain it any other way.

I’m getting harassed and catcalled more than anyone else I’ve seen since coming here by far

I just walked by a bar with two British boomers in between me and the girls and they shouted across the street at me, moving their heads out of the way around around the boomers, trying hard to get my attention. The boomers looked around confused because they thought it was directed at them.

I got grabbed by every foid at SOI6 too, Just be young is the key in pattaya, but these are just hookers

are trannies more aggressive for attention

@geomaxer one of the ladyboys asked about my circumcision scar

Was wondering what it was because I had foreskin but also a scar

She said “ahhhh you cut, it make you horny”

No real concept of what it is I guess

@geomaxer one of the ladyboys asked about my circumcision scar

Was wondering what it was because I had foreskin but also a scar

She said “ahhhh you cut, it make you horny”

No real concept of what it is I guess
how long did it take you to stretch yours? do you have your frenulum?

how long did it take you to stretch yours? do you have your frenulum?
About a year or two to get full coverage from about half coverage of the head (1-2cm growth)

Yeah still have frenulum

Also I went in without much lubrication and experienced what you were talking about with my foreskin staying in place and my dick moving in and out, felt better than the wet exposed head sex I’ve had before that

Tell us more about this place
I don't know if it's your type of place for picking up girls while on a short trip. Like if you were a long termer that lived there for a few months to meet regular girls it might be worth it. There are less "working girls" there (those go to Pattaya), so you are more likely to meet a regular girl (if that's what you want). It's about the same distance from Bangkok, but in the other direction. It is more a sleepy in comparison to Pattaya. I'll link some videos if you want to see what I'm talking about.

I don't know if it's your type of place for picking up girls while on a short trip. Like if you were a long termer that lived there for a few months to meet regular girls it might be worth it. There are less "working girls" there (those go to Pattaya), so you are more likely to meet a regular girl (if that's what you want). It's about the same distance from Bangkok, but in the other direction. It is more a sleepy in comparison to Pattaya. I'll link some videos if you want to see what I'm talking about.

Kinda like pattaya but not so much thai foids look like average bargirls hookers

Yeah, kind of like Pattaya. But smaller, less crowded. Smaller red light district. Bargirls probably not as hot. But if you are looking for regular Thai girls, probably won't have an easy time in Pattaya with so many falang around. Hua Hin is where Thais from BKK go instead of Pattaya due to the heavy number of foreigners. And the non-bar girl Thais don't really go to the red light district there. Thais pretty much gave Pattaya to falangs, and go to Hua Hin. If you want a more regular Thai girl hang around the areas near a university. Thai girls look cute in their little school girl outfit.

Yeah, kind of like Pattaya. But smaller, less crowded. Smaller red light district. Bargirls probably not as hot. But if you are looking for regular Thai girls, probably won't have an easy time in Pattaya with so many falang around. Hua Hin is where Thais from BKK go instead of Pattaya due to the heavy number of foreigners. And the non-bar girl Thais don't really go to the red light district there. Thais pretty much gave Pattaya to falangs, and go to Hua Hin. If you want a more regular Thai girl hang around the areas near a university. Thai girls look cute in their little school girl outfit.
:devilish::devilish::devilish:

Based but i will check out phillis first for beeing cheaper

So you were virgin until you came to SEA a month ago? Aren't you a oldcel?
Yeah & I'm 28

Although foids kept saying I look early 20s.

Idk I've just always been overweight so low confidence even though in highschool I was a lineman and had friends and girls coming up to me. I was just a sperg + uncomfortable with myself.

Yeah & I'm 28

Although foids kept saying I look early 20s.

Idk I've just always been overweight so low confidence even though in highschool I was a lineman and had friends and girls coming up to me. I was just a sperg + uncomfortable with myself.
Virgin until 28? How did you cope this long? You would've been a Wizard in like 2 years

Virgin until 28? How did you cope this long? You would've been a Wizard in like 2 years
Sperg personality lets me cope with shit that would drive most people insane I think
I'm also close to wizard, kissless too. Have abusive parents so I tell myself that relationships aren't worth it anyway. And spend my time on vidya, mindlessly browsing internet, and working. But it all has no meaning being utterly alone, so that's why I'm trying to whatever meaning I can by geomaxing.

I'm also close to wizard, kissless too. Have abusive parents so I tell myself that relationships aren't worth it anyway. And spend my time on vidya, mindlessly browsing internet, and working. But it all has no meaning being utterly alone, so that's why I'm trying to whatever meaning I can by geomaxing.
is “wizard” 30+ years old? you planning on going to thailand soon

is “wizard” 30+ years old? you planning on going to thailand soon
Wizard is 30+ year old virgin. I want to ascend before then, I think best chance for me excluding paying is Thailand or Philippines, so I'm thinking of going soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back