Advice Paris or rome?

Eastern europe is the only place that is geomaxxable in europe because they are poorer and the men are uglier.

France you will be mogged by MENA zoomers

Rome you will be mogged by chad italians tbh
Russia has high female ratio because the guys kill themselves with alcohol, JFL I would try geomaxing there if I wasn't a manlet. Russian girls are so beautiful.

I imagine most French girls are cute, but I don't think they like outsiders. Italian guys are low inhib.

Eastern europe is the only place that is geomaxxable in europe because they are poorer and the men are uglier.

France you will be mogged by MENA zoomers

Rome you will be mogged by chad italians tbh
Where is best in Eastern Europe

Russia has high female ratio because the guys kill themselves with alcohol, JFL I would try geomaxing there if I wasn't a manlet. Russian girls are so beautiful.

I imagine most French girls are cute, but I don't think they like outsiders. Italian guys are low inhib.
only in the 60s do women start to outnumber men, besides that the ratios are similar for the lower age groups.

also paris is filled with niggers and the streets smell like piss. I'd go to rome but stay away from northern italy since they have better looking guys than the south

only in the 60s do women start to outnumber men, besides that the ratios are similar for the lower age groups.
Brutal, over for soviet geomaxers and crippling alcoholism. Where do you see the stats?

also paris is filled with niggers and the streets smell like piss.
France being cucked, what else is new.

I'd go to rome but stay away from northern italy since they have better looking guys than the south
Italian guys all seem like thirsty low inhib romantics, how can you compete?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back