Paraguay, how is it?

idk nothing about it

prob is full of natives

i do know you can smoke weed with the president of uruguay tho

Don’t even bother, it’s the most dull country in South America, everything is pretty dead even in the capital city. It’s mostly some Russians and criminals from western countries who move there because they it’s incredibly easy to buy a visa and live there.

And even most of the girls are more native Guarani looking rather than white looking, so nothing too attractive. Much better to go to Argentina to cities like Buenos Aires, Mendoza, or Mar del Plata and also Uruguay, if you want a safer and more calm place.

Don’t even bother, it’s the most dull country in South America, everything is pretty dead even in the capital city. It’s mostly some Russians and criminals from western countries who move there because they it’s incredibly easy to buy a visa and live there.

And even most of the girls are more native Guarani looking rather than white looking, so nothing too attractive. Much better to go to Argentina to cities like Buenos Aires, Mendoza, or Mar del Plata and also Uruguay, if you want a safer and more calm place.
Thanks this is what I was looking for, safer calmer places in latam that don’t cost much.

Uruguay is pricey. Paraguay, even Asuncion, is not. Paraguay also has incredible tax benefits if you set up your business and tax residency there. Very easy process for visas as well.

It's a conservative country so in that sense it's much better than finding quality women than Argentina, which is heavily feminist and woke.

Agreed. Be careful in Brazil and Colombia. Better for long term travels. From what I heard. I stick to SEA as I dont want my stuff mugged

Uruguay is pricey. Paraguay, even Asuncion, is not. Paraguay also has incredible tax benefits if you set up your business and tax residency there. Very easy process for visas as well.

It's a conservative country so in that sense it's much better than finding quality women than Argentina, which is heavily feminist and woke.
With Argentina you have to come up to girls, which is gonna be hard for most guys.

With Argentina you have to come up to girls, which is gonna be hard for most guys.
It's why many 'passport bros' go to white-worshipping countries in Asia. It's much easier.

I've been traveling full-time for a few years now, with most of that time in LatAm. Gotta have balls there.

Agreed. Be careful in Brazil and Colombia. Better for long term travels. From what I heard. I stick to SEA as I dont want my stuff mugged
I've lived in several Colombian cities by myself, but meeting people (prefer locals) early on during my stays. It's certainly not 'beginner mode' and can be dangerous. I was in Cali for a while last year and never got mugged or had issues though.

I've lived in several Colombian cities by myself, but meeting people (prefer locals) early on during my stays. It's certainly not 'beginner mode' and can be dangerous. I was in Cali for a while last year and never got mugged or had issues though.
have you done coke there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back