Over if you aren't indian geomaxxing

India is such a shithole though. Would need some guidance on where to stay that isn't 3rd world conditions. Then when you have a good setup, it's probably easy to get girls to come to your apartment.
I’ve heard Mumbai is a good place since that’s where Bollywood is and the girls are more liberal

India is such a shithole though. Would need some guidance on where to stay that isn't 3rd world conditions. Then when you have a good setup, it's probably easy to get girls to come to your apartment.
We need some curry lover to write a guide

I’ve heard Mumbai is a good place since that’s where Bollywood is and the girls are more liberal
How much travel experience do you need to travel to a country like India tho? The heat, the poverty, criminality etc.

How much travel experience do you need to travel to a country like India tho? The heat, the poverty, criminality etc.
I feel like just common sense really. And you can always hire a guide or driver. I’ll prob get a driver when I go cuz I heard that the the taxis will try to scam you.

When I first got to Egypt I got into a random taxi and he tried to ask more from the agreed price when I got to my hotel and started yelling. Luckily I was staying at a nice place and the security made him leave

I’ve heard Mumbai is a good place since that’s where Bollywood is and the girls are more lib
Yea that’s what some Indian western guy told me after travelling around the country
Delhi is much better. arranged marriages dont happen as much so due to natural selection their are a lot more white passing indians. Should i make a thread on some places in India?

Delhi is much better. arranged marriages dont happen as much so due to natural selection their are a lot more white passing indians. Should i make a thread on some places in India?
Yes also what would be best city to go in india if I want the ones that look typical East Asian does that exist?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back