JFL Online dating profile fails

Marco Pumpo

40+ countries travelled
Apr 18, 2024
i bump into funny and gross shit sometimes when browsing for matches. especially in berlin.

i would like to share some of it with you. feel free to drop your screenshots as well. only real fails please (not just average women who don't fit your taste).

she probably still gets more matches than you jfl

"Probably" dawg the ugliest women get more matches than literal gigachad
i agree.

low tier high testosterone men will go after every female. quality doesn't matter if she makes her hole easily accessible. so even the ugliest females will get matches, but they will just receive openers like "wanna fuck?"

@Pained4ever sorry it wasn't meant to be soy, it's a star. i think this emoji is confusing. @AlexBrown84 maybe we should change it to either call it star or call it soy but change the icon to a bean or block of tofu. i think the star would be more useful to show that you like a post. soy seems more like for dissing posts.

@Pained4ever sorry it wasn't meant to be soy, it's a star. i think this emoji is confusing. @AlexBrown84 maybe we should change it to either call it star or call it soy but change the icon to a bean or block of tofu. i think the star would be more useful to show that you like a post. soy seems more like for dissing posts.
Make it a 💯 to appeal to zoomer filth @AlexBrown84

So Berlin even better than surroundings, found in it more of cute weirdos to swipe right
i'm glad you are phrasing it this way now so that others can see what you are actually doing there. berlin has a lot of weirdos indeed. there is a saying in germany that's already about 100 years old and that parents would tell their weird children: "child, you are crazy, you must go to berlin".

My Tinder swiping in Berlin:
left 8293
right 8 (0,096%)

world average is 0,11%, Europe 0,029% and Germany 0,038.
you might wanna give this test a try:

The Bull ring in the nose is so fukn stupid I don’t understand why it’s so popular. are you supposed to tug on it and go “here piggy piggy” jfl

every femoid does that shit. Then they rape their skin with acid and cope by saying they look BETTER in their 30s
yes. They have zero discipline, mentally unstable, on bunch of pills. Yet somehow they're able to survive and have job. Wonder how. Spoiler, they don't do shit during job but in their minds they think "omgggg, I work so hard, I need to get payed more" jfl

yes. They have zero discipline, mentally unstable, on bunch of pills. Yet somehow they're able to survive and have job. Wonder how. Spoiler, they don't do shit during job but in their minds they think "omgggg, I work so hard, I need to get payed more" jfl
Yeah but tbh I have known foids who were hard workers. I assume it's a genetic trait

Yeah but tbh I have known foids who were hard workers. I assume it's a genetic trait
Very rare. We are talking about average foid. Average foid has shitty trashy tattoos that looks like she is recovering from meth. Also, pigs live cleaner than average female. Average female is always broke because she buys whatever her feelings is telling her. She gets payed and then 10 days later she already spent 90% on bunch of random useless shit imaginable

Very rare. We are talking about average foid. Average foid has shitty trashy tattoos that looks like she is recovering from meth. Also, pigs live cleaner than average female. Average female is always broke because she buys whatever her feelings is telling her. She gets payed and then 10 days later she already spent 90% on bunch of random useless shit imaginable
Yeah you're right.
They all vape, eat like shit and get tattoos. It's abhorrent. I used to be nervous around women but I'm not anymore. I know a chick who is 23 and pretty cute and is treated extremely well.

By all means should be coping well right?
Nope. She fried her dopamine receptors with social media, vapes and smokes weed all day. Spends retarded amounts of money on door dash, and has absolutely zero life skills. She's on the spectrum and I can't help but think about how her male equivalent is rotting and suffering.
Reminder that fags will kill themselves over that. Not being able to date a chick exactly like her. It's so retarded

Yeah you're right.
They all vape, eat like shit and get tattoos. It's abhorrent. I used to be nervous around women but I'm not anymore. I know a chick who is 23 and pretty cute and is treated extremely well.

By all means should be coping well right?
Nope. She fried her dopamine receptors with social media, vapes and smokes weed all day. Spends retarded amounts of money on door dash, and has absolutely zero life skills. She's on the spectrum and I can't help but think about how her male equivalent is rotting and suffering.
Reminder that fags will kill themselves over that. Not being able to date a chick exactly like her. It's so retarded
This is it dude. I dated dozens of them and they're always same. At first they pretend they're different. Over the past 8 years I lived with 3 different females. Now im almost 30, I don't have any urge to live with them, their dumb fried brains.

I can't believe fags kill themselves over these retarded females. Every retarded female is like a copy paste. One whore post something wearing on social media, all whores starts to wear same shit. They can't think critically. They're literally useless, they just have vagina and that's it. They're boring, talk same boring shit everyday. They can talk all day and say nothing like they're 5 year old child. All of them are extremely DELUSIONAL.

You start dating and you see same shit. Bitch will say to you things like how she is going to be rich, have car, have house. And every whore thinks she is unique and will have these things because she is "different" jfl.

Another delusion example - she believes in "law of attraction" or zodiac signs. "I'm manifesting my boyfriend, house and car!". Delusional whores only believe this shit because it really works like magic for them because they have vagina. No man will believe this because no one gives us free shit for nothing

This is it dude. I dated dozens of them and they're always same. At first they pretend they're different. Over the past 8 years I lived with 3 different females. Now im almost 30, I don't have any urge to live with them, their dumb fried brains.

I can't believe fags kill themselves over these retarded females. Every retarded female is like a copy paste. One whore post something wearing on social media, all whores starts to wear same shit. They can't think critically. They're literally useless, they just have vagina and that's it. They're boring, talk same boring shit everyday. They can talk all day and say nothing like they're 5 year old child. All of them are extremely DELUSIONAL.

You start dating and you see same shit. Bitch will say to you things like how she is going to be rich, have car, have house. And every whore thinks she is unique and will have these things because she is "different" jfl.

Another delusion example - she believes in "law of attraction" or zodiac signs. "I'm manifesting my boyfriend, house and car!". Delusional whores only believe this shit because it really works like magic for them because they have vagina. No man will believe this because no one gives us free shit for nothing
Yes they're all like this.

This includes the women you'll meet while geomaxxing

Oh yea can you imagine a farmer leading the bull ring chicks around “cmon Bessie feedin time again!” AHAHAHA

Isn’t bumble some feminist shit? Anyways that sure is something lmfao
yes, the bumble founder is a feminist ex-tinder employee. i don't like it but they have a lot of users. and sometimes it's good to go where the chicks are (or cows in this case) so that the farmer can feed dick.

i don't date women if they proudly point out their feminism in their profile. but not all of them are feminist there luckily. i can deal with the moderately feminist ones, with them at least you have the advantage that they don't expect you to pay for their shit on dates.

just did some quick last swipes before my tinder plus subscription runs out tomorrow.

i swiped right on this asian woman because her first pic seemed acceptable at first sight:

2024 06 15 14 08 40 Tinder   Fr Dating Freundschaften und neue Bekanntschaften  Mozilla Fir

but after we matched i checked the other pics... over:

2024 06 15 14 09 40 Tinder   Fr Dating Freundschaften und neue Bekanntschaften  Mozilla Fir

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back