Advice One my IRL friends wants to geomax

fatchadlitecel

Gymcel coper
Aug 16, 2022
Told me he doesn't get laid anymore and it's too much work to try and heard you can go to places like Colombia and Thailand and get laid or fuck cheap hookers easily. Asked me if I wanted to come with him and another dude and I said yeah JFL.

So now the guy is asking me if I'm still interested and he is still trying to decide where to go. I suggested Philippines because they all speak English but I think he's dreaming of Colombia. I mentioned this to another IRL friend and he was like "Dude go and tell me everything". This is a guy with an LTR too so it's not even like he's incel.

Normalfags are way more open to this than you would believe.

Doesn't get laid anymore? What's he look like?

I'm starting to see a ton of former chads / HTNs getting priced out in the sexual marketplace due to the new sexual revolution that's underway.

Same, I've been seeing chadlites walking down the street holding hands with 5-6's ALOT more these days, also seeing them with average asian girls instead of white beckys more than ever

Model girls that would normally only go for chad are now ALL over hipster pretty boy types that would never have done that before

Also seeing alot of asian girls going for Indian guys instead of white guys, in fact, they are going out of their way to avoid white guys because it carries an uncool stereotype now

This is amongst young good looking upper / middle class in NYC

Same, I've been seeing chadlites walking down the street holding hands with 5-6's ALOT more these days, also seeing them with average asian girls instead of white beckys more than ever

Model girls that would normally only go for chad are now ALL over hipster pretty boy types that would never have done that before

Also seeing alot of asian girls going for Indian guys instead of white guys, in fact, they are going out of their way to avoid white guys because it carries an uncool stereotype now

This is amongst young good looking upper / middle class in NYC

That's good to hear. When I lived in America, Asian bitches were super racist against blacks and worshipped white cock. You'd never see a black dude with a decent Asian girl unless he was TALL or looked like an athlete or Chris Rock or something.

Glad to see things are changing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back