old white guy fails to geomax to philippines

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
summary : moved to philippines with 30k at 58 and got used and abused by multiple girls and lied to

some people are just incapable of being saved

just finished the vid and poor guy he’s obviously mentally ill

his problem is something i learned in DR. It's YOUR money, you should ALWAYS control your money. When they ask you for a truck. you say "i need collateral" and if htey dont' got it, you dont' give it. If she leaves, no problem. Find another. there is so much pussy out there, don't be stuck with one. and 12000 php apartment is like 200 dollars. If this mother fucker thinks 200 dollars a month, for an apartment is alot. It's not. and this guy should not have gone to the philipeans

Last edited:
facts

are you gonna have kids
im 44 and no kids. I really dont' know bro. I want a kid, so i can leave him all my shit. but i dont' want to be tied down either. So it's a hard decision. But no fucking way am I going to end up like this stooge. wtf. Seriously. you let that pussy run all over you?! why? it's YOUR money she wants, without it you have no control. This guy isn't too smart. My friend is the same way. Beleives the girls when they say "i love you" an dsays shit like "i dont' want to break her heart" when he wants to not give them money. I try and try and try to tell him. LOOK. .....you know a girl loves you when you don't have to give her money to fuck. It's simple as.

and he's 38. not a bad looking guy. but naive as fuck. and he likes the DR and thats' a baaaaaaaad place to be naive. those girls are fucking sharks. And will take you for everything you have and when your broke leave your ass so fast, you will end up like this rube in the video.

if in my old age i can part with one bit of info ALWAYS remember. "its' YOUR MONEY.........use that to control the bitches, never ever ever let them feel they own you....when you feel like you have lost control. You have. Say no....ALOT. If she stays, she's a keeper. if she goes, get another. And never ever bring them to your country."

I found a old video of him with his ex-sugar baby

The bitch is pretty ugly, her teeths remind me of a donkey.
well this guy isnt' the broke as fuck guy, it's the other malnutritioned guy. Guy is a super simp. I kinda feel for the guy. But not enough to give him money. Unless he mows my lawn or something.

Like dude......do you really need to be loved THAT MUCH that you give your entire fortune away. even if it's 30k (first of all, good god, all you got is 30K!!!) second, if you have that little amount, 30K. you should be guarding it with everything you have. You don't give it away.

i would be freaking out, if all i had to my name was 30K and the hope of some money coming in from some stipend.

you cannot even depend on remote work. if you lose it, you most likely lose your life style maxxing. You truly want to seamaxx, get some property and rent the fucking houses and apartments out. that way you can make money doing NOTHING. forever.

summary : moved to philippines with 30k at 58 and got used and abused by multiple girls and lied to

some people are just incapable of being saved

Very few flip chicks are genuinely attracted to white boomers. They think sex with grandpa is disgusting, but the promise of steady support is too good to pass up. Why these old guys always act so shocked when their Pinay QT wallet-rapes them is beyond me. "But I thought she really loved me!" What a fool. She always leaves as soon as she gets the big "loan" or other payout her family had been scheming for.

Very few flip chicks are genuinely attracted to white boomers. They think sex with grandpa is disgusting, but the promise of steady support is too good to pass up. Why these old guys always act so shocked when their Pinay QT wallet-rapes them is beyond me. "But I thought she really loved me!" What a fool. She always leaves as soon as she gets the big "loan" or other payout her family had been scheming for.
what if i’m young and rich

i’m 5’10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back