Story OCD done right - perceiving thots as smelly fartbags

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
Intrusive OCD thoughts overall is horrible thing and even harming geomaxxing capabilities. But sometimes it can be even right and acceptable. Like ~3 ears ago had period when seeing picture of physically pretty females was getting thoughts about farts. That those foids fart, fart a lot, and that they smell of farts. That farting is associated with [visually] pretty foids, what is disgusting, bevause I not fart fetishist. But I even liked it and didn't resisted, because dumb random visually attractive cunts deserve to be perceived as disgusting fartbags and nothing more. Ordinary visually pretty females, who don't see me as attractive man, are dirt, fart, piss, and shit, and other nasty unesthetical things

Only when seeing those who are higher life forms, like for example my Tinder matches, who, while done just minimal achievement by demonstrating potential signs of culture, good taste in men, and inner beauty by matching with me, that minimum is enough for them to be considered and perceived as much higher beings than random thots, and I don't want to associate them with nasty things.

Lithuanian females are ugly farts and pieces of shit and lithuania (separatist part of Russia) is worthless dirty shithole, sewer, and pile of manure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back