Number of tourists that visited myanmar in 2023

might start an import and export business here haha like they did in the old days

just bring a briefcase, a cowboy hat, and a loose fitting beige suit and a pair of eyeglasses and make a fortune on some indiana jones type shit lol

the only question is what business could i possibly start here, i feel there’s lots of untapped things in this barren country. and pussies are too afraid to visit cuz muh civil war. just today i nearly waltzed into a military base before being saved by the locals

then i tried sneaking past a military check point by walking on the side of a car where the soldiers couldn’t see me but then the car moved forward and i was spotted and subsequently yelled at by the soldiers with mini ak’s to come here. it was either my hairstyle or close toed shoes that gave it away that i’m not from here. either way, it was just for them to save face as all they did is look at my passport, pretend that they understood it as they certainly couldnt read english, and smiled and let me on my way. they were about 5’6 with military boots on haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back