Vent Nothing to do but laugh at this life

Horizon55

May 3, 2023
Extremely unfair and rigged, some people have nothing and living in dirt shacks, while others think they have it better because materialism or “Slaying” which is cope existentialism. Nothing rlly to do in life besides die, i think people just brag or try to cope with random things. it rlly doesn’t matter its all pointless

Inferior people get to live inferior lives, while superior people get to live superior lives. That's the epitome of fairness, and it is exactly how nature works throughout the animal kingdom. The Jewish concepts of egalitarianism and equity (i.e. the weak are entitled to the rewards reaped by the strong) are deeply unfair and contrary to natural law, and are used hypocritically by the Jewish ruling class in order to further Jewish dominance over the goyim. Which is also fair, if the goyim are stupid and inferior enough to continue submitting to their Jewish parasite lords.

Extremely unfair and rigged, some people have nothing and living in dirt shacks, while others think they have it better because materialism or “Slaying” which is cope existentialism. Nothing rlly to do in life besides die, i think people just brag or try to cope with random things. it rlly doesn’t matter its all pointless

View attachment BLM.mp4

Inferior people get to live inferior lives, while superior people get to live superior lives. That's the epitome of fairness, and it is exactly how nature works throughout the animal kingdom. The Jewish concepts of egalitarianism and equity (i.e. the weak are entitled to the rewards reaped by the strong) are deeply unfair and contrary to natural law, and are used hypocritically by the Jewish ruling class in order to further Jewish dominance over the goyim. Which is also fair, if the goyim are stupid and inferior enough to continue submitting to their Jewish parasite lords.
Ill never work a day in my life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back