Advice Nicaraguamaxxing?

Sneep

Creepermaxxed
Nov 11, 2022
Do any of you guys know anything about Geomaxxing in Nicaragua?
Seems like I might do well there considering I might mog the average Nicaraguan.
Maybe in a smaller city.
I have family that already lives there that could take care of me and make sure I'm safe and whatnot.
I'm about average height there as well but facially I imagine I do better.
Thoughts?
Mepic8

Seems like an easy country but probably not much to do outside of girls and nature

How tall are you

get a hair cut
Everyone needs to stop saying this right now.
The hair is here to stay and it's the one thing that has pulled me through.
I really need to make an official post about this once and for all and copy and paste it on all forums so everyone can know.
When I was 16 I even got cold approach complimented by a 14yo prime blonde white stacy about my hair, no lie and I know it was legit because I'm not autistic.
If tinder is popular there try it and see
I will never use a kike dating app as long as I live.

Lol you look like my best friend when I was in the 4th grade.

Guys like you used to pull like crazy pre-2010 but the whole emo/skinny eboy thing is played out.

Tbh I don't even think you'd do that well in SEA these days. Good luck in Nicaragua.

Lol you look like my best friend when I was in the 4th grade.

Guys like you used to pull like crazy pre-2010 but the whole emo/skinny eboy thing is played out.
Le born in the wrong generation :cry:
Tbh I don't even think you'd do that well in SEA these days. Good luck in Nicaragua.
I don't like the ugly gooks in SEA mostly hispanic, Thanks man.

Nicaraguans
looks like I might be a chad-lite or something in Nicaragua. They're the second poorest country in the entire western hemisphere, second only to Haiti.
Somehow they're still fat like Americans. Still looks like I'm a mogger there.

View attachment 1243
looks like I might be a chad-lite or something in Nicaragua. They're the second poorest country in the entire western hemisphere, second only to Haiti.
Somehow they're still fat like Americans. Still looks like I'm a mogger there.

David Bond (who's likely a federal agent but I digress) went to Nicaragua not too long ago.

The foids don't look too bad, albeit skanky.

David Bond (who's likely a federal agent but I digress) went to Nicaragua not too long ago.

The foids don't look too bad, albeit skanky.
I'm 17 so I'm hoping I can convince one of the locals to marry off their young daughters to me, maybe 5 years younger is good. (in minecraft)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back