nha trang vietnam - a city full of RUSSIAN NIGGERS

anyways, only came here to see if it was anything special. it’s not. just a shitty tourist city

heading up north to a better city with bigger population before entering the oriental middle kingdom

and lol all the viet girls hide their skin the most. maybe cuz they’re naturally super yellow so skin whiten the most in sea

98 degrees outside and girls wearing jackets and shit

some american oldcel viet hapa guy came up to me and started a conversation talking about how he knew i’m american and there’s a lot of russians and he knew i wasn’t russian cuz there’s not a lot of mulattos there he said lol

then he asked me why i’m here alone blah blah and then he got jealous when i told him i paid $80 for a flight to vietnam then he said he paid $1800 to get from cuckmerica jfllll

i think he’s a bit on the spectrum tho cuz he randomly told me he had $10,000 in my pocket then started patting it lmao then walked away and said he was gonna go drink with his viet friends. i thought about asking to go with him but nah. rather be alone

gotta go write down my day in the travel log
IMG 1033IMG 1040IMG 1030

some american oldcel viet hapa guy came up to me and started a conversation talking about how he knew i’m american and there’s a lot of russians and he knew i wasn’t russian cuz there’s not a lot of mulattos there he said lol

then he asked me why i’m here alone blah blah and then he got jealous when i told him i paid $80 for a flight to vietnam then he said he paid $1800 to get from cuckmerica jfllll

i think he’s a bit on the spectrum tho cuz he randomly told me he had $10,000 in my pocket then started patting it lmao then walked away and said he was gonna go drink with his viet friends. i thought about asking to go with him but nah. rather be alone

gotta go write down my day in the travel log
View attachment 5463View attachment 5464View attachment 5465
Plenty of weird people in Vietnam but I think it's just a oldcel enjoying life 😅

anyways, only came here to see if it was anything special. it’s not. just a shitty tourist city

heading up north to a better city with bigger population before entering the oriental middle kingdom

and lol all the viet girls hide their skin the most. maybe cuz they’re naturally super yellow so skin whiten the most in sea

Nha Thrang is just worse than Da Nang

Nha Thrang is just worse than Da Nang
yea da nang is much better

only reason i came here was to increase my geomax knowledge as i’m currently in the process of attaining my second doctorates in the field of geomaxxing

Thais do the same, wearing hoodies and coats in the blazing heat. Maybe it's to hide the sweatstains?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back