NEW petition to remove quantitativeAnalyticalBS

Should Quant be banned?

• Total voters

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
I’ve lost track but isn’t this the 5th time the forum has asked for this? You can even use @QuantativeAnalyticalBS own argument of in group genetics as reason why we should ban him. He’s a spiteful mutant. He disturbs the group interest. @Administrator PLEASE BAN HIM
IMG 7802IMG 7806IMG 8004

I think he’s still sleeping so quickly everyone. Vote to see him banned so he can wakeup to a nice surprise this monday morning.

Last edited:
No wonder you had to geomax and are betabuxing in the Philippines.
No wonder you have no friends, go to clubs alone, spend thousands of dollars on surgery to get rejected by viet gooks, and can’t even manage to make friends on forums. It’s sad really. You’re a spiteful mutant that should’ve been out of here a long time ago.

No wonder you have no friends, go to clubs alone, spend thousands of dollars on surgery to get rejected by viet gooks, and can’t even manage to make friends on forums. It’s sad really. You’re a spiteful mutant that should’ve been out of here a long time ago.
I choose truth over fake people like you. That's why I'm friendless and your pussy boy arse is so triggered by my posts. You came out of a 4 month limbo because you felt scared that the lie of JBW had been refuted by me. It is a figment of your imagination and never existed, you spiteful mutant.

I choose truth over fake people like you. That's why I'm friendless and your pussy boy arse is so triggered by my posts. You came out of a 4 month limbo because you felt scared that the lie of JBW had been refuted by me.
You’re an outcast and don’t belong in this community. Keep double texting for me, boy.

You’re an outcast and don’t belong in this community. Keep double texting for me, boy.
Yes, I am. And guess what? I take pleasure in it. The majority of you are swindlers. Why would I want to be friends with manlets, recessed jaw, bug eyed spiteful mutants who push fantasy BS theories all day long? The majority of this forum is so heavily out of touch with reality.

Yes, I am. And guess what? I take pleasure in it. The majority of you are swindlers. Why would I want to be friends with manlets, recessed jaw, bug eyed spiteful mutants who push fantasy BS theories all day long? The majority of this forum is so heavily out of touch with reality.
6-0 Somebody’s getting banned soon……. Better start looking for another forum to push your fud.

you are the cancer of this forum

Quant is actually "Der Schooler" a prolific poster on the 4chan /adv/ board who repeats ad nauseam that there is no way to find women outside of school/college. It's crazy how effectively you can hide any value or truth in your arguments if your personality sucks enough.

Quant is actually "Der Schooler" a prolific poster on the 4chan /adv/ board who repeats ad nauseam that there is no way to find women outside of school/college. It's crazy how effectively you can hide any value or truth in your arguments if your personality sucks enough.
I have personality hence my ability to ruffle up every single one of you conformists with my individuality. You lack any form of critical thinking skills. It's pretty sad actually. I pitty you.

For his own benefit he should be banned. Dude needs to go get a job or something. And he's given up with geomaxxing and jbw doesn't exist so whys he still here?

you just need to get laid im getting unpleasant when my dick not wet too

For his own benefit he should be banned. Dude needs to go get a job or something. And he's given up with geomaxxing and jbw doesn't exist so whys he still here?
I worked a job for almost 10 years. I highly doubt you have the ability to hold down a job for that long given your perplexity for mental instability resulting in your imprisonment in a padded room in a psych ward.

Roflmao. How do you know?
/trv/ is also full of demoralization posting it’s ridiculous; like the entire board is a net negative from what I can see, primarily being composed of people gatekeeping locations and telling you it’s over. Once your autistic dedication has made you a known poster on an anonymous imageboard it’s OVER

Roflmao. How do you know?
/trv/ is also full of demoralization posting it’s ridiculous; like the entire board is a net negative from what I can see, primarily being composed of people gatekeeping locations and telling you it’s over. Once your autistic dedication has made you a known poster on an anonymous imageboard it’s OVER
I'm the only person in the community who's moralization posted. But I think I realize now we should actually be demoralization posting and gatekeeping best locations

I'm the only person in the community who's moralization posted. But I think I realize now we should actually be demoralization posting and gatekeeping best locations
You like to shit on and bully new users and be too hard on them forcing them to quit. Keep it up and we vote to ban you next, boy.

13 - 3

wow

i am a fair and honest king who serves the people, thus i will follow through with the wish of the people and exile him from my kingdom

i feel like pilate sentencing Jesus to death

but for what crime!

13 - 3

wow
13-2 actually. crucesignatus is not a real member.

i am a fair and honest king who serves the people, thus i will follow through with the wish of the people and exile him from my kingdom

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-jb4HCk1WyND8cPtU-WwARiQ-t500x500.jpg

13 - 3

wow

i feel like pilate sentencing Jesus to death

but for what crime!
FUCKING FINALLY

Now we can start a new era rid of the deviants. I’m guessing you banned @kamster too also? The little rat dog stopped posting. If so, I will uphold my part of the bargain and tell my trv friends to come over. All serious posters.

If this is true that’s crazy lmao.

I doubt that you'll get the required majority for kamster. Yes he does a lot of shitposting but he's not an evil soul.

@QuantativeAnalyticalBS was (what a satisfaction to use the past form!) a whole different level. Pure hate running in his vains.
They’re both equally bad tbh. @kamster took a break for months and as soon as he came back started being a toxic POS derailing threads. Good riddance if you ask me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back