JFL New JBW Just Dropped

View attachment 7085

In Shogun she's a princess that gets fucked by the first British dude to ever show up in Japan
Okay then Okay and...... JBW isnt proven on netflix; it has to do with perceived cultural shit and the uniqueness of fair hair and eyes in breeding pooling with out those non dominant genes and perceived wealth in transactional relationships in poor nations. so still confused how her interview about representation for lil girls is related to JBW even if she fucks a Euro in her show.

I do wonder what will happen with east asians, will they get caucasoid eyes once there is technology to change their eyes?

But, there is another thing they need to fix, and that is their short limbs, they have a very long torso and short legs when compared to europeans.

NSFW:

At the end of the day east asians are more evolved than western europeans, because western europeans can't have straight hair, only east asians can (fine straight hair from western europeans is just wavy, but they cope and call it straight)

I do wonder what will happen with east asians, will they get caucasoid eyes once there is technology to change their eyes?

But, there is another thing they need to fix, and that is their short limbs, they have a very long torso and short legs when compared to europeans.

At the end of the day east asians aremore evolved than western europeans, because western europeans can't have straight hair, only east asians can (fine straight hair from western europeans is just wavy)

NSFW:
A lot already wear contacts, dye their hair, get eyelid surgery, etc.

I'm sure when China figures out gene editing technology the first thing they will do is make their babies have white skin and probably also lighter shades of eye and hair color.

At the end of the day east asians are more evolved than western europeans, because western europeans can't have straight hair, only east asians can (fine straight hair from western europeans is just wavy, but they cope and call it straight)
The British created modern civilization and almost half of the inventions we all use everyday and are thus the most evolved people on the planet.

The British created modern civilization and almost half of the inventions we all use everyday and are thus the most evolved people on the planet.
By more evolved i mean more cold adapted, the earth has been becoming colder over the last millions of years, this lead to an increased brain size to body size ratio, our straight hair (i have coarse straight hair like mongoloids due to being latino) makes us more cold adapted.

Many eastern europeans also have coarse straight hair.

Last edited:
By more evolved i mean more cold adapted, the earth has been becoming colder over the last millions of years, this lead to an increased brain size to body size ratio, our straight hair (i have coarse straight hair like mongoloids due to being latino) makes us more cold adapted.
Yeah, when it comes to cold environments but when it comes to intellectualism, the British reign supreme.

westernized asian women are like waygu steak boiled well done

lmfao let's take asian women and give them the shittiest personalities on the planet, surround them in filth and dogshit society, make them fatter and less attractive, literally no more walking culture so no cute thicc legs and calves, no womenly and motherly charm

mfer's like you are just guys who almost won but just couldn't help grabbing a fat L and smashing that shit, guys like you say "I am a titty AND and ass man" when asked but when mfers see the girls you fuck they wondering why not just fess up you like fat chicks, lmfao, nigga out here straight eating GARBAGE hot garbaaaage man.

westernized asian women are like waygu steak boiled well done

lmfao let's take asian women and give them the shittiest personalities on the planet, surround them in filth and dogshit society, make them fatter and less attractive, literally no more walking culture so no cute thicc legs and calves, no womenly and motherly charm

mfer's like you are just guys who almost won but just couldn't help grabbing a fat L and smashing that shit, guys like you say "I am a titty AND and ass man" when asked but when mfers see the girls you fuck they wondering why not just fess up you like fat chicks, lmfao, nigga out here straight eating GARBAGE hot garbaaaage man.
okay but a mid white dude can still go to asia and smash your trad waifu

okay but a mid white dude can still go to asia and smash your trad waifu
that's funny af

a white dude smashed my ex-gf after I left her, she chose a guy with the exact same name as me and I asked her if she would get a tattoo above her pussy that says "property of X" X being my name and she said she would.

Lmfao she kept talking to me for months after secretly if I wanted I could go smash her right now but she got chubby lol, I barebacked her for months with my literal 9x6.5" cock bruv, yet I am sure she would cuck me for some average white dude because you say whites mog and girls will do anything to get them... 😂 nice fantasy world you live in.

lmfao listen to yourself talk, full of delusion with simultaneous shit taste, it's so easy to see thru you, you are a bitch of society, nobody respected you nor probably ever will, you type fantasy fan-fics online, your family doesn't respect you or see you as the man of the house and nobody professionally will ever find you are irreplaceable which means you will never money mog, ironically the same is probably true with dating...

the most laughable part is you think I would ever wife any women nor give a single solitary fuck outside of who I allow to benefit from my presence about the choices of a women, let a girl let some loser smash, I am sure 100% it will happen one day my guy NGL. A girl doing that says more about her than it does me, I don't control, or assume to control a woman's actions and anyone who judges themselves based on the actions of a girl dumb enough to cheat with inferior men is a loser lmfao.

seriously I can smell you are sub 25 years old with the "if I am chad enough and mog enough no girl will ever cheat on me", you reek of insecurity.

that's funny af

a white dude smashed my ex-gf after I left her, she chose a guy with the exact same name as me and I asked her if she would get a tattoo above her pussy that says "property of X" X being my name and she said she would.

Lmfao she kept talking to me for months after secretly if I wanted I could go smash her right now but she got chubby lol, I barebacked her for months with my literal 9x6.5" cock bruv, yet I am sure she would cuck me for some average white dude because you say whites mog and girls will do anything to get them... 😂 nice fantasy world you live in.

lmfao listen to yourself talk, full of delusion with simultaneous shit taste, it's so easy to see thru you, you are a bitch of society, nobody respected you nor probably ever will, you type fantasy fan-fics online, your family doesn't respect you or see you as the man of the house and nobody professionally will ever find you are irreplaceable which means you will never money mog, ironically the same is probably true with dating...

the most laughable part is you think I would ever wife any women nor give a single solitary fuck outside of who I allow to benefit from my presence about the choices of a women, let a girl let some loser smash, I am sure 100% it will happen one day my guy NGL. A girl doing that says more about her than it does me, I don't control, or assume to control a woman's actions and anyone who judges themselves based on the actions of a girl dumb enough to cheat with inferior men is a loser lmfao.

seriously I can smell you are sub 25 years old with the "if I am chad enough and mog enough no girl will ever cheat on me", you reek of insecurity.
1. There's not a single Asian guy with a dick bigger than 7"
2. Your fantasy about a girl tattooing a your name on her pussy is so delusional it's something only a virgin could write
3. I've been to Asia, you can't fool me ricecel

1. There's not a single Asian guy with a dick bigger than 7"
2. Your fantasy about a girl tattooing a your name on her pussy is so delusional it's something only a virgin could write
3. I've been to Asia, you can't fool me ricecel
holy shit you are beyond fucking delusional, I am a mulatto slayer, but judging by your fucking comments you are actually so far gone I cannot wait to hear your thoughts on how I will be mogged and cucked that show your fucking retarded and not living in reality....

let me clue you in but before I do I will tag some redpilled mfers

@Marco Pumpo @younglivinglife @Pained4ever @QuantativeAnalyticalBS

this is something I have constantly redpilled forum members about...

You are operating on factually disprovable delusion you think whites can goto an Asian country or any country in the world and 'steal their women' or 'cuck the natives'...

Let me introduce you to a fact that will blow your little JBW mind

IN EVERY COUNTRY AND WITH EVERY ETHNICITY, THE WOMEN OF THAT ETHNICITY AND COUNTRY IN THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY (in asian countries this is literally ~90% of women) STRONGLY OR EVEN ONLY PREFER MEN OF THEIR OWN ETHNICITY AND NATIONALITY.

You, my friend, clearly do not realize this is a fact, infact, the reason WHITE WOMEN in WESTERN MAJORITY WHITE COUNTRIES predominantly prfeer WHITE MEN is BECAUSE OF THIS FACT... Let that sink in, and let me rephrase that, the same well documented worldwide phenomenon that makes Thai women prefer fucking 5'7" 5" under $10,000 a year Thai men men over you, that makes Filipino women prefer 5'7" 5" dick under $5,000 a year Filipino men... that makes aboriginal women prefer fucking gas huffing $0 income aboriginal men, that makes every race you think you mog on the world, prefer their own men over you, is what makes white women in your country prefer you.... lmfao. So hilariously you, unaware of this think the way it is in your country is the same as every other country and there was something special about your race 😂

Not only did you completely misunderstand that this is why JBW works in WHITE MAJORITY COUNTRIES, but you didn't fucking realize in ~90%+ of the world you are NOT going to cuck or mog anyone by being white. You don't get an SMV boost over the local population, you very much get an SMV demotion, you might mog them based on being taller, being richer, or even white adjacent features like lighter skin generally being better but that is as silly as saying black women are sought after because they have large asses, so do latina's, many asian races have light skin, koreans, chinese, southern latin american.... lmfao but that is just hypergamy, and you will have absolutely fucking ZERO chance in majority conservative(asia?), majority rural(sounds like SEA), family centric cultures(yeah, asia....), or in the large "rich" portions of these cultures where many of the hot women gravitate, so basically the people earning half your countries median wage to many times what you make, to them you have no montary advantage, your looks can only even the playing field since you have negative SMV as a non indigenous ethnicity non-national, and they will on average have a large to insurmountable preference for other rich people of the same country and ethnicity than a fucking foreigner..... Literally the 5-10% of people who live in the big cities and are predominantly working or lower class are the only ones who want you my friend, again these are majority rural cultures, family centric and not interested in you in the fucking slightest.

any kiddo, I will leave you with this, I know there is no way you can accept it, you have clearly molded your entire ego on JBW being factual it's too hard to accept. Good luck with trying to 'steal' and asian dudes girl or 'cuck' them outside the major cities where a small minority of the population who has been passed around by foreigners goes to get green cards and hypergamy. 😂

holy shit you are beyond fucking delusional, I am a mulatto slayer, but judging by your fucking comments you are actually so far gone I cannot wait to hear your thoughts on how I will be mogged and cucked that show your fucking retarded and not living in reality....

You are operating on factually disprovable delusion you think whites can goto an Asian country or any country in the world and 'steal their women' or 'cuck the natives'...

IN EVERY COUNTRY AND WITH EVERY ETHNICITY, THE WOMEN OF THAT ETHNICITY AND COUNTRY IN THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY (in asian countries this is literally ~90% of women) STRONGLY OR EVEN ONLY PREFER MEN OF THEIR OWN ETHNICITY AND NATIONALITY.

You, my friend, clearly do not realize this is a fact, infact, the reason WHITE WOMEN in WESTERN MAJORITY WHITE COUNTRIES predominantly prfeer WHITE MEN is BECAUSE OF THIS FACT... Let that sink in, and let me rephrase that, the same well documented worldwide phenomenon that makes Thai women prefer fucking 5'7" 5" under $10,000 a year Thai men men over you, that makes Filipino women prefer 5'7" 5" dick under $5,000 a year Filipino men... that makes aboriginal women prefer fucking gas huffing $0 income aboriginal men, that makes every race you think you mog on the world, prefer their own men over you, is what makes white women in your country prefer you.... lmfao. So hilariously you, unaware of this think the way it is in your country is the same as every other country and there was something special about your race 😂

Not only did you completely misunderstand that this is why JBW works in WHITE MAJORITY COUNTRIES, but you didn't fucking realize in ~90%+ of the world you are NOT going to cuck or mog anyone by being white. You don't get an SMV boost over the local population, you very much get an SMV demotion, you might mog them based on being taller, being richer, or even white adjacent features like lighter skin generally being better but that is as silly as saying black women are sought after because they have large asses, so do latina's, many asian races have light skin, koreans, chinese, southern latin american.... lmfao but that is just hypergamy, and you will have absolutely fucking ZERO chance in majority conservative(asia?), majority rural(sounds like SEA), family centric cultures(yeah, asia....), or in the large "rich" portions of these cultures where many of the hot women gravitate, so basically the people earning half your countries median wage to many times what you make, to them you have no montary advantage, your looks can only even the playing field since you have negative SMV as a non indigenous ethnicity non-national, and they will on average have a large to insurmountable preference for other rich people of the same country and ethnicity than a fucking foreigner..... Literally the 5-10% of people who live in the big cities and are predominantly working or lower class are the only ones who want you my friend, again these are majority rural cultures, family centric and not interested in you in the fucking slightest.

any kiddo, I will leave you with this, I know there is no way you can accept it, you have clearly molded your entire ego on JBW being factual it's too hard to accept. Good luck with trying to 'steal' and asian dudes girl or 'cuck' them outside the major cities where a small minority of the population who has been passed around by foreigners goes to get green cards and hypergamy. 😂
Nice cope. Everyone knows Asians have a white skin fetish and prize certain features like nose height and double eyelid eyes. In Asia, Wasians are considered ethnically superior to both Asians and Whites. Like I said, I've been to Asia - you can't fool me ricecel.

Nice cope. Everyone knows Asians have a white skin fetish and prize certain features like nose height and double eyelid eyes. In Asia, Wasians are considered ethnically superior to both Asians and Whites. Like I said, I've been to Asia - you can't fool me ricecel.
and white women prize dark skin inmales, long dicks, muscles, chiseled faces and large jaws and well as slightly larger noses since it's masc

NICE TRY WHITE WOMEN LOVE MULATTOS

So you don't even deny it now, you just want to larp as a mulatto?

I love the ricecel mentality. Lie and then when you see through the lie make up some other fantasy as a distraction.

quantatativeanalyticalbsaltmaxxing

and white women prize dark skin inmales, long dicks, muscles, chiseled faces and large jaws and well as slightly larger noses since it's masc

NICE TRY WHITE WOMEN LOVE MULATTOS
every single white woman I know avoids niggers/mulattos at all costs

niggers don't have larger jaws or bigger muscles. This is another cope. Whites are strongest people on planet lol

every single white woman I know avoids niggers/mulattos at all costs

niggers don't have larger jaws or bigger muscles. This is another cope. Whites are strongest people on planet lol
glad we have devolved into your storytelling

shocking results. Shocking that white men are the tallest and strongest

can't find any nigger or mulatto, need to try harder to find one, maybe there will be one among 100s
how many africans are participating in this sport that cost thousands of dollars a year to do(more than they earn in a year and pays fuck all)

let me insert a sport people only play in sweltering heat of africa and then point out there are no white winners

lmfao you talking to me, someone who is stronger than every single white person I have ever met, 275 abs, also all those guys are taking steroids, blacks dont need or use steroids because we aren't pathetic, all those guys have small balls shriveled from exogonous test usage meanwhile blacks dick and ballsmog them 😙

how many africans are participating in this sport that cost thousands of dollars a year to do(more than they earn in a
doesn't cost shit

also, are all mulattos and niggers broke in burger land? Last time you told me that you're millionaire or something

for some reason, niggers have no problem winning muscle faggots contests like mr olympia

maybe because winners are 165 cm tall?

but bro, niggers don't have money! how can they win faggot muscle show?

ahhh great, a 24 year old study using 34 year old data about asian women in the United States, and even in the fucking USA majority of Asian women choose ASIAN MEN completely backing up the point that ANY ETHNIC GROUP MOSTLY PREFERS THEIR OWN ETHNICITY, not to mention these are westernized asians who have been bombarded with white propaganda for their entire lives, in actual Asian countries where they havebeen looking at asian propaganda your going to have a shot with less than 10%.....

I love when retards post data they don't understand that reinforces the last pimpslap you laid on them, go get me some more hoe

for some reason, niggers have no problem winning muscle faggots contests like mr olympia

maybe because winners are 165 cm tall?

but bro, niggers don't have money! how can they win faggot muscle show?
you answered your own fucking question

bodybuilding is POPULAR in the USA, POWERLIFTING IS NOT

the opposite is true for Europe, at least that powerlifting is more popular....

like seriously is this opposite day, retards keep handing me W's on silver platters

dude, answer me, how can niggers win mr olympia, but can't win strongest man contest?

you say because is not popular?

then how come most participants of strongest man are from USA????

i stop answering you because you're so dumb, holy fuck

ahhh great, a 24 year old study using 34 year old data about asian women in the United States, and even in the fucking USA majority of Asian women choose ASIAN MEN completely backing up the point that ANY ETHNIC GROUP MOSTLY PREFERS THEIR OWN ETHNICITY, not to mention these are westernized asians who have been bombarded with white propaganda for their entire lives, in actual Asian countries where they havebeen looking at asian propaganda your going to have a shot with less than 10%.....

I love when retards post data they don't understand that reinforces the last pimpslap you laid on them, go get me some more hoe
View attachment 1673544652327329.webm

dude, answer me, how can niggers win mr olympia, but can't win strongest man contest?

you say because is not popular?

then how come most participants of strongest man are from USA????

i stop answering you because you're so dumb, holy fuck
bro you keep making points for me

your obviously not really into any of these sports personally because you would know the saying goes 'a powerlifter is a failed bodybuilder'

you just don' get it, fucking World Strongest Man is a TINY TINY TINY niche sport for non NT people

literally MOST BLACKS, LIKE 90% of BLACKS, EVEN IN LIFTING PROBABLY 70%+ DON'T EVEN KNOW IT EXISTS AND IF THEY DID THEY WOULDN'T CARE....

Blacks are NT, they don't do niche shit, especially that is costly is the most expensive sense, in TIME, and pay numerous times a year to go compete in europoor $1000+ per trip when many blacks are economically disadvantaged...

Looks at shit that PAYS WELL, IS POPULAR, and NT FOOT BALL, over 50% of football players are black, imagine being black, 6'6" and your options are train until age 25-30 doing gear daily with no money, no bitches, no attention to go pay $1000 a pop to goto iceland to do the fucking

Norse Hammers

Basque Circle/Stone Circle/Conan's Wheel

Tug of War :ROFLMAO:

Duck Walk

Husafell Stone
😂

instead of just becoming athletic getting bitches and attention from age 12-18 playing BASKETBALL and by age 21ish your either a PRO making hundreds of thousands of dollars or your in shape, tall NT, ex basketball player that girls LOVE

lol are fucking WORLDS STRONGEST MEN HAVING GIRLS SALIVATE OVER THEM YOU FUCKING FAGGOT...

oh and proof in point....

your favorite WSM competitor HAFTHOR WAS A FUCKING BASKETBALL PLAYER :ROFLMAO: EVEN THE PROSPECT OF BEING A 5TH TIER EU BASKETBALL PLAYER WAS BETTER FORHIM

not to mention....

HE RETIREED AS SOON AS HE STARTED DOING ACTING SHIT!

THATS RIGHT AS SOON AS THESE GUYS, EDDIE HALL, FUCKING BRIAN SHAW GOT SOME OTHER SHIT GOING, AND WHEN I SAY OTHER SHIT I MEAN FUCKING YOUTUBE CHANNELS THEY FUCKING QUIT BECAUSE WSM IS NICHE NON-NT DOGSHIT THAT PAYS LIKE ASS AND IS STUPIDLY EXPENSIVE

I CAN KEEP GOING

Mariusz Pudzianowski QUIT WHEN HE JUST STARTED DOING FUCKING MMA AND SUCKED AT BECAUSE EVEN THAT IS BETTER THAM WSM DOGSHIT​

in EVERY SINGLE SPORT THAT REQUIRES STRENGTH AND ATHLETICISM WHERE IT IS POPULAR BLACKS MOG YOU PICKED THE ONE DOGSHIT TIER SPORT AND COME HERE TO LARP WITH ME, A MULATTO WHO LITERALLY WAS ABOUT TO SET NA LIFTING RECORDS THAT YOUR SMART?

LMFAO WSM IS TRASH TIER LOWEST OF THE FUCKING LOW THE ONLY THING LOWER IS ASSISTED/SHIRT LIFTING

And unless they date their asian brothers, of course they're going to be open to the advances of white men in a majority white country, when asian men are spread out all over the United States.

JBW Theorists are low IQ.

bro you keep making points for me

your obviously not really into any of these sports personally because you would know the saying goes 'a powerlifter is a failed bodybuilder'

you just don' get it, fucking World Strongest Man is a TINY TINY TINY niche sport for non NT people

literally MOST BLACKS, LIKE 90% of BLACKS, EVEN IN LIFTING PROBABLY 70%+ DON'T EVEN KNOW IT EXISTS AND IF THEY DID THEY WOULDN'T CARE....

Blacks are NT, they don't do niche shit, especially that is costly is the most expensive sense, in TIME, and pay numerous times a year to go compete in europoor $1000+ per trip when many blacks are economically disadvantaged...

Looks at shit that PAYS WELL, IS POPULAR, and NT FOOT BALL, over 50% of football players are black, imagine being black, 6'6" and your options are train until age 25-30 doing gear daily with no money, no bitches, no attention to go pay $1000 a pop to goto iceland to do the fucking

Norse Hammers

Basque Circle/Stone Circle/Conan's Wheel

Tug of War :ROFLMAO:

Duck Walk

Husafell Stone
😂

instead of just becoming athletic getting bitches and attention from age 12-18 playing BASKETBALL and by age 21ish your either a PRO making hundreds of thousands of dollars or your in shape, tall NT, ex basketball player that girls LOVE

lol are fucking WORLDS STRONGEST MEN HAVING GIRLS SALIVATE OVER THEM YOU FUCKING FAGGOT...

oh and proof in point....

your favorite WSM competitor HAFTHOR WAS A FUCKING BASKETBALL PLAYER :ROFLMAO: EVEN THE PROSPECT OF BEING A 5TH TIER EU BASKETBALL PLAYER WAS BETTER FORHIM

not to mention....

HE RETIREED AS SOON AS HE STARTED DOING ACTING SHIT!

THATS RIGHT AS SOON AS THESE GUYS, EDDIE HALL, FUCKING BRIAN SHAW GOT SOME OTHER SHIT GOING, AND WHEN I SAY OTHER SHIT I MEAN FUCKING YOUTUBE CHANNELS THEY FUCKING QUIT BECAUSE WSM IS NICHE NON-NT DOGSHIT THAT PAYS LIKE ASS AND IS STUPIDLY EXPENSIVE

I CAN KEEP GOING

Mariusz Pudzianowski QUIT WHEN HE JUST STARTED DOING FUCKING MMA AND SUCKED AT BECAUSE EVEN THAT IS BETTER THAM WSM DOGSHIT​

in EVERY SINGLE SPORT THAT REQUIRES STRENGTH AND ATHLETICISM WHERE IT IS POPULAR BLACKS MOG YOU PICKED THE ONE DOGSHIT TIER SPORT AND COME HERE TO LARP WITH ME, A MULATTO WHO LITERALLY WAS ABOUT TO SET NA LIFTING RECORDS THAT YOUR SMART?

LMFAO WSM IS TRASH TIER LOWEST OF THE FUCKING LOW THE ONLY THING LOWER IS ASSISTED/SHIRT LIFTING
niggers are better at football or basketball is because of difference in explosiveness, but not strength. Same reason best sprinters are niggers. But to carry explosiveness they have more dense bones which makes them sink in water. You won't ever see nigger in swimming olympics

there are multiple studies that measured grip strength and found that whites have most grip strength

it's genetics

the same reason niggers can't engineer anything

tbh, you sound like a deluded woman, who says that we need equality, and reason niggers suck at intellectual tasks is because of less opportunity. In reality, it's genetics

niggers are better at football or basketball is because of difference in explosiveness, but not strength. Same reason best sprinters are niggers. But to carry explosiveness they have more dense bones which makes them sink in water. You won't ever see nigger in swimming olympics

there are multiple studies that measured grip strength and found that whites have most grip strength

it's genetics

the same reason niggers can't engineer anything

tbh, you sound like a deluded woman, who says that we need equality, and reason niggers suck at intellectual tasks is because of less opportunity. In reality, it's genetics
*source trust me bro

yeah I think I will listen to myself someone who actually is an elite lifter and high IQ respected in his high social tier field job making 200k+ a year vs you who thinks he can just tell a story with literally no objective or even provable anecdotal evidence and just be accepted as truth. remind me what your strength lifts are again, your white so you should be stronger than me 😂 but seriously I need a good laugh

*source trust me bro

yeah I think I will listen to myself someone who actually is an elite lifter and high IQ respected in his high social tier field job making 200k+ a year vs you who thinks he can just tell a story with literally no objective or even provable anecdotal evidence and just be accepted as truth. remind me what your strength lifts are again, your white so you should be stronger than me 😂 but seriously I need a good laugh
I showed you multiple sources before, but seen zero from you. Wait, I will find one more for you

Didn’t @fatchadlitecel bareback a tranny? This is why you and @NiggerLover get along so well?

Okay so let me add that everyone knows white women have a tan skin fetish and prize certain features like big asses. In the west tan skin is considered superior to pale skin. They worship mulattos, you can’t fool me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back