Recommendation New geomaxers, post your geomax plan

The 13th Warrior

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Check it out
If you want to make YouTube videos for other people you'll need to know more about video editing than if you were to make videos for your own channel. But literally don't be lazy if you want to learn something efficiently.

The 1st section is already going to tell you shit you already know so you can rush through that stuff. Aside from that I would just go on a binging marathon through the rest of the stuff.

AlexBrown84

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just enjoying my mini retirement at the moment. Heading to Malaysia next week, Laos nepal and india after, then Ethiopia and Israel. Will prob semi Unretire next year and go do an architecture degree in South Korea since I have residency there.

Predeterminism2

Reaction score
Just enjoying my mini retirement at the moment. Heading to Malaysia next week, Laos nepal and india after, then Ethiopia and Israel. Will prob semi Unretire next year and go do an architecture degree in South Korea since I have residency there.
u wanna live in korea long term?

is it as easy for u to get a gf in korea as it is in sea?

AlexBrown84

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i wouldve thought it would be the opposite but sounds ideal for u
I really want to go to Taiwan

This black Brazilian guy from org dmed me about how he fucked a Taiwanese girl that was married and showed me pics of her she looked good. Too bad he deleted or would get him to post about it on here

Predeterminism2

Reaction score
I really want to go to Taiwan

This black Brazilian guy from org dmed me about how he fucked a Taiwanese girl that was married and showed me pics of her she looked good. Too bad he deleted or would get him to post about it on here
whats good about taiwan?

Predeterminism2

Reaction score
Everyone I’ve talked to that’s been there has said how they really like foreigners more than you would think
latest statistics says its 5'8/5'9 in our generation there. 3k per month avg wage wtf didnt realise they were rich there

they probably like foreigners cos no one really says "yeah i really wanna go to taiwan bro" low saturation