Advice Never try to date single moms

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024

I'm chatting with a hottie. Comes with a kid and keeps sending me baby photos
I'm like sure let's just slay. But she's saying shell slay AFTER we in relationship cause so many guys dumped and banged her and left 🤢

Then she has to send me this (she's bottom of barrel as Filipina single mom)

Then she sent me this disrespectful message and sending me photos of Pinay baby.

No matter how hot she is I'd never ltr a single mom and shes witholding sex for relationship part.

I told her Filipino guys should take responsibility and pay (a kind polite way to tell her to stop sending me baby pics)

why do you always happen to get in these cucked situations lmao

are you autistic?

why are you even having these conversations with a tinder girl?
chat for 2-3 days max, and meet her
if not, move on to the next one

View attachment 6896
View attachment 6897

I'm like sure let's just slay. But she's saying shell slay AFTER we in relationship cause so many guys dumped and banged her and left 🤢

Then she sent me this disrespectful message and sending me photos of Pinay baby.

No matter how hot she is I'd never ltr a single mom and shes witholding sex for relationship part.

I told her Filipino guys should take responsibility and pay (a kind polite way to tell her to stop sending me baby pics)

View attachment 6898

View attachment 6899
Good

that's what i thought. that message must have hurt.

but in the end it doesn't matter. she fucked up her life and now tries to find a guy to jump in. if you're not willing to do it then don't worry about it.
She shouldn't mess with me then and see me as money bag. And waste my time. My time is more precious. Ofc she's hurt but she has to think that before she lets a poor Filipino nut inside her

View attachment 6896
View attachment 6897

View attachment 6898

View attachment 6899
So, this is what JBW gets you, lmao. @Africamaxxer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back