News Need help asap.

Sneep

Creepermaxxed
Nov 11, 2022
Getting harassed and attacked on YouTube. Retards (gangstalkers) baited me into engaging in argument with them. Got heated after some tranny who looks like a man with a wig told me they would send me and my friend (who has a mental disability) a video of him (the tranny) being fucked by his husband/fiance. I said something about how it would be hilarious to see them getting railed in their axe wound by their fiances chode. I deleted all my community posts because I didn't want anymore drama and these people are so insidious and sick I don't want to waste time on it. Even after I deleted it kiketube still gave me a strike and I can't post anything for at least a week.

Tl;dr
Getting attacked pls help by reporting their posts harassing me so the same gets done to them.
https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxP_FRCY1v_7YbhQ7-wZslxv86VkNi2jOr
Report that post and also this one;
https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugkx41DQhx0vcEE6IkCyIrsUeAoosT3G7caL

Thanks. Appreciate the help.
(btw they started all this it's a long story but I'm a tad busy rn so maybe I'll share later.)
@AlexBrown84 @Kevin_Logan @BoomBoom @Napoleon de Geso

Nigger, just ignored them. Or just started argument with them.

It's not that hard
Nice gangstalking. You have femoidsgtfo in your signature, previous gangstalker of mine. Not saying you're one but he is.
To the point, I should've done that from the start so you're partially correct. However I need a bit of retribution now for them giving me a strike until May 7th and also disabling me to post for a whole week! I also need to get the slanderous videos on me taken down but I need to plan that accordingly.

Screenshot from 2024 02 07 23 03 18
Thanks. He actually said something that wasn't complete garbage. It seems genuine but his slanderous video on me is still up so he has to go too and also he's friends with all the retards attacking me. He's right that I should've never engaged with these idiotic trolls ever but he probably doesn't mean that. He's probably talking about my political views which I haven't changed for a while.

Nice gangstalking. You have femoidsgtfo in your signature, previous gangstalker of mine. Not saying you're one but he is.
To the point, I should've done that from the start so you're partially correct. However I need a bit of retribution now for them giving me a strike until May 7th and also disabling me to post for a whole week! I also need to get the slanderous videos on me taken down but I need to plan that accordingly.
You should deleted your channel and don't make obvious that your a incels.

Didnt you are the one that "doxxed" femoidgtfo out of nowhere on your youtube channel?

Getting harassed and attacked on YouTube. Retards (gangstalkers) baited me into engaging in argument with them. Got heated after some tranny who looks like a man with a wig told me they would send me and my friend (who has a mental disability) a video of him (the tranny) being fucked by his husband/fiance. I said something about how it would be hilarious to see them getting railed in their axe wound by their fiances chode. I deleted all my community posts because I didn't want anymore drama and these people are so insidious and sick I don't want to waste time on it. Even after I deleted it kiketube still gave me a strike and I can't post anything for at least a week.

Tl;dr
Getting attacked pls help by reporting their posts harassing me so the same gets done to them.

(btw they started all this it's a long story but I'm a tad busy rn so maybe I'll share later.)
No thank you, you're a pedo.

@AlexBrown84 stop letting this guy use this forum. The FEDs might think we're helping him.

Tl;dr
View attachment 4640
View attachment 4641

Why dont you just ignore them? Better yet... talk about pedo shit in a site that is not youtube?

Why dont you just ignore them? Better yet... talk about pedo shit in a site that is not youtube?
I was defending neon penguin and it was about incel stuff. I don’t agree with him that he posts that stuff on there and I’m quitting YouTube after all this.

I was defending neon penguin and it was about incel stuff. I don’t agree with him that he posts that stuff on there and I’m quitting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back