My time at Saigon and the complete refutal of JBW Theory

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Half anglo and half celtic warrior
Aug 16, 2023
It was a brutal experience. I towered over everyone there and I've never felt more undesirable in my life. There was so many young women in my proxy and they looked straight through me like I was a ghost. Ironically, the only girl who looked in my direction was a loner traveller hot young blonde girl.

I can safely say being tall doesn't matter to asian women and it may even be a negative to them. Heck, I don't think they can find white men attractive at all. I think they see us as walking ATMs. Having pale skin also doesn't mean squat to them when it's on a white man. I've never felt that undesirable before. I was carrying 45/50 lbs worth of gear for many hours that showcased just how strong I am to the asian foids present. None of them cared. I tried dating apps and kept being gaslight by the odd ugly asian foid on there, "you're so handsome, why have you matched with me?"

All in all, I returned home after a week an incel. I tried every night via dating apps. They messaged me but eventually ghosted when I asked to meet up. I will never look at another asian girl ever again after this experience. I had to jerk off every night to cope with the horniness I felt from seeing quite a few hotties at the airport.

I recommend every user to backpack around Asia. Don't live there full time in an apartment. Trust me, y'all regret it. The only place where it may be OK is in central Bangkok but the visa situation is terrible and it's not sustainable for the long term. I have debunked JBW Theory by going to Asia myself. If it was true, I should have been getting sucked off in the airport toilets. At the hotel, the receptionist should have tried it on with me. It was me who was forcing conversations with her. She was dumb as fuck and didn't even know about the French colonisation of Vietnam and the subsequent overthrowing of it.

Anyway, thanks for reading. Hope is for the blind. There's only the reality of your situation and nothing else.

C'est la vie.

20240717 010504

Last edited:
these Asian cunts only care about going to their office job and fucking their rich bosses. nothing else.

gold digging ice cunts every one of them.
Indeed. It certainly seems that way. They normally start dating white men when they're washed up and discarded by Changs.

you are either a troll or stupid

why do you think JBW means every single asian girls wants to fuck you?
JBW gives you an attractivity increase but you dont actually become a model

anyway this thread is useless if we dont know how you look, act or chat
there's so many white losers that can't attract a girl, and it has nothing to do with being white or not

Last edited:
You are only dashing your own fantasies, which are wildly out of place. Expecting normal working-class Viet girls to behave like mulatto sluts in Santa Marta. You find Asian social propriety to be a turnoff, JFL. For me, their strong code of decent behavior makes Southeast Asians some of my favorite people to be around. And why are you trying to get a random chick to admit to you, a foreigner, that her homeland was raped by the French? Shitty kind of revenge to pull on her for staying professional with a customer, as is proper for a hotel receptionist.

In short, you got filtered.

You are only dashing your own fantasies, which are wildly out of place. Expecting normal working-class Viet girls to behave like mulatto sluts in Santa Marta. You find Asian social propriety to be a turnoff, JFL. For me, their strong code of decent behavior makes Southeast Asians some of my favorite people to be around.
You don't seem to understand female nature because you are blue pilled to the core. Women will have sex with a man at the drop of a hat when they see him as an attractive man. What the fuck do you think all of the girls are doing at clubs and on dating apps?

In short, you got filtered
No, I'm simply ugly to them. I, as a white man, don't fit their ideal standards for what a man should be, which is Chang. It's that simple.

No, I'm simply ugly to them. I, as a white man, don't fit their ideal standards for what a man should be, which is Chang. It's that simple.
you as yourself aren't attractive, it has nothing to do with being white in this case
a % of girls will never want to date a foreigner, thats true
but if you can't pull a single girl, it's on you, stop blaming the whole country

why do you think JBW means every single asian girls wants to fuck you?
I never said this. JBW stands for just be white. Meaning, the average 5/10 5'9" white guy has a leg up over any non white male, especially asian males, because white men are supposedly more attractive on average.
JBW gives you an attractivity increase but you dont actually become a model
I am 192cm tall, lean, norwood 1, plastic surgery maxed, fashion maxed, etc. By lookism standards, I am a solid 6 or weak 7. In Asia, I should be a literaly Chad if we went by JBW Theories standards. Obviously, that wasn't the case.

anyway this thread is useless if we dont know how you look, act or chat
there's so many white losers that can't attract a girl, and it has nothing to do with being white or not
It has everything to do with me being white. Asian women haven't evolved to find white men attractive during their many thousand of years being seperate from us and thus morphing into a subspecies with different tastes in what they find attractive.

Last edited:
you as yourself aren't attractive, it has nothing to do with being white in this case
but if you can't pull a single girl, it's on you, stop blaming the whole country
What and you are sunshine? Most men aren't attractive for fuck sake.

I can get 100 matches in the UK and get laid using Tinder. So, for your information, I am not ugly. I doubt you've ever gotten laid using Tinder.

That percentage is at least 90% and the 10% who do are the dregs. JBW is about most asian women preferring white men to an asian male. That's not what observable reality and the data shows. My boots on the ground experience backs the general census of what's selected for by women. Which is for similarity and attractive men of their own race.

I never said this. JBW standards for just be white. Meaning, the average 5/10 5'9" white guy has a leg up over any non white male, especially asian males, because white men are supposedly more attractive on average.

I am 192cm tall, lean, norwood 1, plastic surgery maxed, fashion maxed, etc. By lookism standards, I am a solid 6 or weak 7. In Asia, I should be a literaly Chad if we went by JBW Theories standards. Obviously, that wasn't the case.

It has everything to do with me being white. Asian women haven't evolved to find white men attractive during their many thousand of years being seperate from us and thus morphing into a subspecies with different tastes in what they find attractive.
keep larping you troll
if you truly were 192 cm, lean, fashion maxxed and surgery you would be a solid 8
and all girls would want to fuck you

keep larping you troll
if you truly were 192 cm, lean, fashion maxxed and surgery you would be a solid 8
and all girls would want to fuck you
Well, that didn't happen because I am white. If I had my stats but was korean, I would have been swimming in pussy.

I fell ill and started losing weight like crazy. I had a short window to escape when I felt better. With the whole worldwide cyber airport crash, I escaped just in time.
So you failed meanwhile i succeeded. And lol at cyber crash. Things were barely down for a day.

So you failed meanwhile i succeeded. And lol at cyber crash. Things were barely down for a day.
You're here now. So, you've failed, too.

I wanted a LTR and to have a daughter from said union with a desirable 18 to 21 year old by Vietnamese standards. I wasn't able to get that nor were 99% of the people on this forum.

I can get some women in the UK, though.

You're here now. So, you've failed, too.

I wanted a LTR and to have a daughter from said union with a desirable 18 to 21 year old by Vietnamese standards. I wasn't able to get that nor were 99% of the people on this forum.

I can get some women in the UK, though.
I’m in a ltr and live in asia now, hence why I haven’t frequented here lately. Most guys here are white so shouldn’t be too hard to find a decent asian.

I’m in a ltr and live in asia now, hence why I haven’t frequented here lately. Most guys here are white so shouldn’t be too hard to find a decent asian.
Dude. You had to resort to the Philippines. Any loser can ascend there with a brown gook. That's no achievement.

No, I haven't lost. I'm back home now with a new plan. The women are more receptive here to my presence. Gooks don't view us as human beings. We're either an ATM or dildo to them. Asia can go to hell.

Dude. You had to resort to the Philippines. Any loser can ascend there with a brown gook. That's no achievement.

No, I haven't lost. I'm back home now with a new plan. The women are more receptive here to my presence. Gooks don't view us as human beings. We're either an ATM or dildo to them. Asia can go to hell.
What’s your new plan? Tell me so I can have something to laugh at this morning before I creampie my girlfriend.

Wrong actually. I’m right and you’re wrong because i’m more successful than you.
Again. You had to go to the Philippines to betabux a deracinated gook. You aren't winning at anything. You guys have always been wrong about JBW. End of discussion.

Don’t assume things or you’ll play the fool. Understand boy?

I have proven that every single one of you on this forum are larping dishonest scumbags who peddle falsehoods as reality.
You’re larping actually. We all know this but continue to entertain your antics when we’re bored. And you eat it up. Every. Fucking. Time.

you think someone can get 100 matches in the UK but no matches in vietnam?
never heard of

theres white guys having 2 matches in the UK and 100 in vietnam, but he is the only one who got the opposite results? lmao

you think someone can get 100 matches in the UK but no matches in vietnam?
never heard of

theres white guys having 2 matches in the UK and 100 in vietnam, but he is the only one who got the opposite results? lmao
I got around 50 or 60 like and matches. Those white guys are seen as a walking ATM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back