My theories have been proven as fact

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Half anglo and half celtic warrior
Aug 16, 2023
I went to a prominent Vietnamese city and a video I made a year back has confirmed my analysis on mating and race.

Women EXCLUSIVELY prefer their own men even If the male is manlet subhuman by Western standards.

I could only match with uglies and gold diggers, E.G. the losers. I think very lowly of women now.

Last edited:
Have you considered you are the issue?
If you can't get hot girls in asia, you need some work or you dont like asian

even if most girls prefer their own, it doesnt matter because as long as a small % of the population is open to have fun with exotic foreigners, you have a big advantage
at 10% of girls vs 1% foreigners, that's a ratio of 10:1
compared to your own country where it's 100% vs 100% or 1:1

Have you considered you are the issue?
If you can't get hot girls in asia, you need some work or you dont like asian
You are so perfect like the rest of humanity. How do y'all do it? Please teach me.

even if most girls prefer their own, it doesnt matter because as long as a small % of the population is open to have fun with exotic foreigners, you have a big advantage
at 10% of girls vs 1% foreigners, that's a ratio of 10:1
compared to your own country where it's 100% vs 100% or 1:1
Women who aren't subpar don't want random fun with a foreigner when they're young. You also assumed that asian women can inherently find white men attractive. All you've done is waste my time and that of others by making assumptions over and over again. God, I wish I was this dumb and ignorant then all my problems would fade away.

Women who aren't subpar don't want random fun with a foreigner when they're young. You also assumed that asian women can inherently find white men attractive. All you've done is waste my time and that of others by making assumptions over and over again. God, I wish I was this dumb and ignorant then all my problems would fade away.
why not?
in many asian countries there's plenty of girls that like to have ONS with white guys
but you need to be hot enough

the time where being a random white guy and fucking all the hot girls is over, if you dont have anything to offer
why would a hot asian girl go with you?
they have better choices

you are the one making assumptions with your 1/1 experience
just because you dont get laid, it means all asian girls hate white guys or are gold diggers?

hy not?
in many asian countries there's plenty of girls that like to have ONS with white guys
but you need to be hot enough
Normal and healthy functional women don't have ONS.

the time where being a random white guy and fucking all the hot girls is over, if you dont have anything to offer
why would a hot asian girl go with you?
they have better chchoices
Sounds like projection on your part.

you are the one making assumptions with your 1/1 experience
You've never stepped foot in Asia, so shut your mouth faggot.

just because you dont get laid, it means all asian girls hate white guys or are gold diggers?
I am taller and better looking than every guy in my age range on this forum.

I have already highlighted that there are no evolutionary processes for asian women to inherently find white physiognomy attractive.

Send me your discord. I'll debate you.

Even if you did go to VN as you repeatedly claim, you are still basing your opinions on Western expectations of how females are supposed to behave when they are attracted to a guy. i.e. how negresses/mulattas behave when they are in heat. Bold and openly sensual toward every passing guy. In Asia, only troons are like that.

Even if you did go to VN as you repeatedly claim, you are still basing your opinions on Western expectations of how females are supposed to behave when they are attracted to a guy.
Females are the same everywhere. Men are the same everywhere aswell. I know when a girl likes me. It's as plain as day.

how negresses/mulattas behave when they are in heat. Bold and openly sensual toward every passing guy. In Asia, only troons are like that.
I was on dating apps and I experienced the same old same old.

No need to draw such a negative conclusion.

You've read the ho chi minh thread before you booked, so you knew it wouldn't be easy mode.

No need to draw such a negative conclusion.

You've read the ho chi minh thread before you booked, so you knew it wouldn't be easy mode.

You've never been there. So, nothing you say matters. Now, get off my post.

I went to a prominent Vietnamese city and a video I made a year back has confirmed my analysis on mating and race.

Women EXCLUSIVELY prefer their own men even If the male is manlet subhuman by Western standards.

I could only match with uglies and gold diggers, E.G. the losers. I think very lowly of women now.

Why are you surprised that Vietnamese people are dating Vietnamese people in a country that is 99% Vietnamese lol

@predeterminism bro he doesn't want advice, he just wants to spread his theories
I didn't ask you pieces of shit for advice.

he also ignored what i said about saigon before he booked and now falling back to denial:
Women function the same everywhere. I couldn't even get a basic date in Saigon. That's how unattractive white men are to desirable asian women. They only date us when they're leftovers. If I really tried, I may have been able to get with a brown 18yo dreg. But how am I supposed to get an errection to such an ugly woman?

that doesn't sound normal... are you sure your hair medication didn't damage your libido or something?
I’ll run a couple experiments with his ugly rat face and get 0 matches meanwhile I max out at 99+ anywhere in the world with him 4 hours
IMG 7802

I’ll run a couple experiments with his ugly rat face and get 0 matches meanwhile I max out at 99+ anywhere in the world with him 4 hours
View attachment 7325
You're retarded if you think I used these pics. I purposely made my gaze super intensive in these pics.

You're one ugly rat looking fool. Id rope if I had your jawline, oh wait, what jawline? 🤣Screenshot 20240205 130957 Chrome 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back