My problem with east asian vs south east asian girls

anxietycel

Feb 29, 2024
East asian girls expect to be treated as an equal and they want to start a family with you, even though I would just spawn ERs
South East Asian girls are purely transactional and I don't feel bad pumping and dumping them
Why do white girls have to be so mid, having anything other than a 100% white kid is too much of a gamble

most east asians have a unwarranted superiority complex

if they have muh white skin, then why do they spend every waking hour avoiding the sun? wearing jackets and such when it’s 95 degrees

idk why they’re so scared when it’s not like a tan is permanent. but i guess if you aren’t able to just fly somewhere cold then you have to worry about having a year round tan

most east asians have a unwarranted superiority complex
ones i met in the UK do cos theyre the top elites of china or wherever theyre from, but ones on hellotalk etc living in asia seem to have it less.

if they think theyre bad a little, then i put them in their place subtly

if they have muh white skin, then why do they spend every waking hour avoiding the sun? wearing jackets and such when it’s 95 degrees
lmao yeah

idk why they’re so scared when it’s not like a tan is permanent. but i guess if you aren’t able to just fly somewhere cold then you have to worry about having a year round tan
tan is semi permenant ngl but only to an extent. for example i used to be paper white. but after lots of tanning im stuck at like a yellowy colour despite i havent seen sunlight in like a year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back