Advice My message to based (if that's even possible) curries

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
Dec 11, 2023
lithuania (separatist part of Russia)
In name of all gods help me. I search for cute weirdo waifu from anywhere. India does not look best place for it, as indian females have big noses (in past I rejected females for having nose too big, and will do it again, in case of), while I like girls with smol and cute, so as result in India Tinder I swipe to right on 0,04% of middle-aged (18-22yo) females, while world average 0,11%, and highest in China - 0,87%. But so sometimes spot in India girls who may be worthy of attention, like this example, one of 0,04%:

Kemonoform india

What about I after 5 years of daily swiping got no Tinder matches in lithuania (separatist part of Russia), and in whole jewrope just 1 very lame match from Poland and 2 thots with daddy issues in Belarus. White females are hopeless and can they go to hell
East asian females might be more attractive and cute than west eurasian females, but west eurasian females are more beutiful, when you look at an east asian female you feel like you are looking at a bug.

You can fap or have sex with an east asian female, but afterwards you will feel dirty and disgusted at yourself.

You will never be happy with her, she only likes you because of your looks.
She likes good music of white men

The reason why you are so handsome to them is because your race chose quality over quantity, and beautifulness over cuteness.

Look, Napoleon, if you are gonna obsess about chinks, can you at least stop posting anime girls? there is a reason why the japanese hate the chinese and korean, and that's because they don't wanna lose their jomon DNA, and hate them because of being fully east asian, the jomon were hapas that were half proto west eurasian (Australid).

Even this author makes this "realistic japanese anime character drawing", but it still doesn't look like japanese, it looks like a hapa, while the real drawing on the left looks like a 3/4 west eurasian quapa instead, just like eastern europeans.

My hero academia

Even this author makes this "realistic japanese anime character drawing", but it still doesn't look like japanese, it looks like a hapa, while the real drawing on the left looks like a 3/4 west eurasian quapa instead, just like eastern europeans.

View attachment 7910
You forget what is most important - lithuanian foids are filthy chad's cumbucket whores with primitive taste in men

Just see the fucking difference:

Screenshot 2024 08 17 154500

The one in the right looks way more masculine but more beautiful.

@Napoleon de Geso i will have a very short west eurasian (westeurasid/caucasoid) android robot that looks like a loli because of her short height, while you have an ugly bug chink wife.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back