my job will pay 100 percent of my college

Pained4ever

Aug 26, 2023
what degree should i get for remote work? I currently make $24/hr doing shitty ass support for medical devices remotely but i wanna make more. or even the same would be fine if i didn't have to talk to people. it's online so i could in theory get my degree in like a year if i studymaxx and od on adderall
@kamster @AlexBrown84 @biggunsar @Marco Pumpo @geomaxer pls come back
i'm also learning japanese for when i fail hard in japan

what degree should i get for remote work? I currently make $24/hr doing shitty ass support for medical devices remotely but i wanna make more. or even the same would be fine if i didn't have to talk to people. it's online so i could in theory get my degree in like a year if i studymaxx and od on adderall
@kamster @AlexBrown84 @biggunsar @Marco Pumpo @geomaxer pls come back
i'm also learning japanese for when i fail hard in japan
computer science was great 7-10 years ago, companies were hiring everyone with degree and even most of the people only with high school and some intermediate knowledge could get job easily, now its trash tier degree because of market saturation, everyone studying cs
i think you're privileged with your current job, usa pays a lot for bullshit entry level office shit, you get paid like mid software engineer in most of the european countries
also, you talk with people in absolutely every remote job unless youre fiverr freelancer or something
in software engineering we have daily meetings with updates and everyone has to say what theyre working on etc.
as im close to senior engineer ill probably have calls with clients very soon, my company demanded that i gotta wear full suit on video calls with external clients as im contractor for big4 financial audit company

no idea what degree i would pick nowadays, probably med school and get psychiatrist specialty, in my cheap european hole with median salary of like 1500 usd they take 100usd for 15 minutes video call to prescript pills and shit
theyre absolute elite in society and i think this doctor halo is present in every country in the world

, probably med school and get psychiatrist specialty, in my cheap european hole with median salary of like 1500 usd they take 100usd for 15 minutes video call to prescript pills and shit
theyre absolute elite in society and i think this doctor halo is present in every country in the world
400 weeks 1 meeks

If u had a white gf u could create a meeks. Quarter black is pinnacle of appeal tbhh
yea i’ve thought about this

but then i’d live an insufferable life with a white gyal

maybe i’ll pay a 5’9 white girl to have a kid for me and just raise him by myself lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back