Vent My cock might be too big for SEA women.

eh, 3 SEA foids ive fucked could take my 7 incher

only foids which it was too big for was a 5ft7 chinese girl
That is a relief.

How thick is it? When you say that they could take it, do you mean all the way?

When you say it was too big for the Chinese, did it not enter at all, or was it just not able to go all da way?

no and i have a picture of a pina showing how much she prefers big circumcucked white cocks. i have to find it though

That is a relief.

How thick is it? When you say that they could take it, do you mean all the way?

When you say it was too big for the Chinese, did it not enter at all, or was it just not able to go all da way?
just average thickness, yes all the way

chinese girl could take all of it, but the last 2-3 inches was painful for us. so felt nicer with just 5 inches inside

just average thickness, yes all the way

chinese girl could take all of it, but the last 2-3 inches was painful for us. so felt nicer with just 5 inches inside
Cool man, that is quite surprising, I wonder how the local men are supposed to reach da uterus then.

Kinda lifefuel to not be able to go all the way, at least I'd think so. Would feel hella masculine and shi.

only only fucked SEA prostitutes in UK tho. so theyve been stretched out by many BWCs already. id imagine SEA foids in SEA have smaller pussies

Chink foid wasnt a prostitute tho, she said she hadnt had sex for years before me(idk if truth or not)

So it's over for us uncircumcised niggas?
jbw overrides circumcucking. almost every pina wants a jbw circumcucked burgercel. jbw with foreskin is still worshipped and better. philippines people are stupid as shit. theyll still worship you even with foreskin.

jbw overrides circumcucking. almost every pina wants a jbw circumcucked burgercel. jbw with foreskin is still worshipped and better. philippines people are stupid as shit. theyll still worship you even with foreskin.
What a relief. How do you meet the local gals btw? Just tinda, bumble or sum shi like that?

one of my asian girls said my dick is small and thai have bigger
nigger what i’m like 16cm and 12 girth it’s like average in europe and above average in asia

stupid whore

nigger what i’m like 16cm and 12 girth it’s like average in europe and above average in asia

stupid whore
you must’ve been fucking mentally ill thai whores then

they exist but fortunately still less than in the west

you must’ve been fucking mentally ill thai whores then

they exist but fortunately still less than in the west
that explains why they pay for me
i’m almost sure she impregnated herself when she went bathroom with my 2 week nofap extreme amount of cum on her face and hair

stupid whore
it was a shit test, women do it all the time

best thing to do, i agree with them and play it off

"ya, my dick is small, im sure your pussy is like the grand canyon, compared to my dick."
agree, neg her (insult her back without it being an obvious insult since your rolling with her insult) and then pass her shit test.

it was a shit test, women do it all the time

best thing to do, i agree with them and play it off

"ya, my dick is small, im sure your pussy is like the grand canyon, compared to my dick."
agree, neg her (insult her back without it being an obvious insult since your rolling with her insult) and then pass her shit test.
i failed miserably but we still fucking smh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back