Muh high class girls dont date low class guys

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
It's nonsense cope by rich nerds who got bullied by low class kids their entire life

There's a chink studying at Oxford, probably cost her like 100k per year since we 10x charge them for being foreign

And I posted a pic with me in a bali cos I wore it on my run but looks like im just wearing a bali. And tattoomaxxed

And she's calling me handsome, simping hard

high class girls have infinite choice and likely to be whores and obsessed with their public image too much. their parents are also probably highly critical and wont accept u so theres no point. id rather take a middle class medium ugly where her parents love me because im levelling up their genes. ur more handome than me but ur short so im not convinced it would be the same irl

And the last white UK gf I had was high class, dad millionaire with 100k car, mansion, had a horse, bought her a hair salon, had a yacht which we visited and slept in on weekends

And they were fine with me being a construction worker low class manlet and accepted me

Why are incels always trying to say x girl wont like me, x parents wont accept me. When they already did. Meanwhile you rot in your basement coming up with deluded autistic theories
high class girls have infinite choice and likely to be whores and obsessed with their public image too much. their parents are also probably highly critical and wont accept u so theres no point. id rather take a middle class medium ugly where her parents love me because im levelling up their genes. ur more handome than me but ur short so im not convinced it would be the same irl

And the last white UK gf I had was high class, dad millionaire with 100k car, mansion, had a horse, bought her a hair salon, had a yacht which we visited and slept in on weekends

And they were fine with me being a construction worker low class manlet and accepted me

Why are incels always trying to say x girl wont like me, x parents wont accept me. When they already did. Meanwhile you rot in your basement coming up with deluded autistic theories
ex gf. if she was rich why didnt u keep her
also i was talking about high class asian girls tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back