Story Muh blonde blue eyes is cope

So if you are white and going to Asia, just dye your hair blonde and get blue contacts? Does this strat work?

The only thing that matters is what white women think, not subhuman jungle gooks. Also who's gonna tell this noodlefoid that that's not how genetics work? :ROFLMAO:
i know the kid will come out looking like a gook anyways. i want a junglegook gf though. i need to go to sea.

still doesn't disprove how med pheno / dark hair & colored eyes mogs blonde + blue eyes for white women, keep coping you 5'4 abused dog
you have no studies or proof of that. last white woman i met , showed me the last people she spoke to and it was blonde men only

ethnic women + white women worship blonde men. the tallest, richest. also the blondeest country voted most handsome country for men sweden

jealous black eyed shitskin

send me a pic of ur black eyes and black hair rn so i can laugh

1672914783006-png.1367

@predeterminism link to this study?

you have no studies or proof of that. last white woman i met , showed me the last people she spoke to and it was blonde men only

ethnic women + white women worship blonde men. the tallest, richest. also the blondeest country voted most handsome country for men sweden

most white girls like white or tanned skin with blue or green eyes and blonde or dark hair. dark brown hair doesnt look bad on a white person. it brings out a lot of good features and dark long eye lashes complement colored eyes a lot. so do good eyebrow shapes. blonde hair doesnt create a good background to bring out these features.

most white girls like white or tanned skin with blue or green eyes and blonde or dark hair. dark brown hair doesnt look bad on a white person. it brings out a lot of good features and dark long eye lashes complement colored eyes a lot. so do good eyebrow shapes. blonde hair doesnt create a good background to bring out these features.
bunch of nonsense. blonde is preferred in men

jfl multiple articles all talk about how white women prefer darker features on white men. I havent seen any evidencr from you except some shitty .org post that you posted on ur alt jfl. Blue eyes and dark hair like gandys are ideal unless you think that Erik john faggot on looksmax is peak ideal for women? Nigga how many times do I have to tell you that ethnic womens opinion dont count? You realize whites are a minority right and that in global polls ofc ethnics are gonna vote for the whitest features possible.

And why would I be jealous of a 5'4 cumskin that was shorter than 12 year old me that has to cope with racepill when he would be considered subhuman trash in a 100℅ Aryan ethnostate and has to condition himself to like jungle gooks so he doesn't rope?

he's deluding himself the same way stromfrontcels do with muh ancestors muh Rome because they know they themselves literally have not accomplished anything and need a way to cope

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back