Moving to philippines is an aspie trait

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge

You're not welcome there as a foreigner + its giga weird if u do it while young cos the only people who do that in philippines are 70 year men

like some early 20s white kid walking around philippines is joke tier and u will feel weird af vibe everywhere u go. why would u wanna deal with that embarrassment every day just for some slightly easier jungle pussy?

Thailand is the only place u can go really where its not weird as a young guy. bali in indonesia is okay too. korea i think is okay. vietnam MAYBE, other countries like camobodia, philippines, is weird

Basically the only place young foreigners are welcome to live in SEA are popular tourist destinations

I'm not sure how this translates into South America, maybe more welcome/less weird there idk tho

Thoughts?

You're not welcome there as a foreigner + its giga weird if u do it while young cos the only people who do that in philippines are 70 year men

like some early 20s white kid walking around philippines is joke tier and u will feel weird af vibe everywhere u go. why would u wanna deal with that embarrassment every day just for some slightly easier jungle pussy?

Thailand is the only place u can go really where its not weird as a young guy. bali in indonesia is okay too. korea i think is okay. vietnam MAYBE, other countries like camobodia, philippines, is weird

Basically the only place young foreigners are welcome to live in SEA are popular tourist destinations

I'm not sure how this translates into South America, maybe more welcome/less weird there idk tho

Thoughts?
where do you think a southern european and north african guy can go to ascend? i have green eyes and i'm 5'10

Back in like 2014 the only young guys I knew vlogging about PI were SezStyle, an autistic Jew from California and his whoremonger friend SoYummyKaya.

- 1:38

The country is more mainstream now. Plenty of young good looking guys living in Makati, BGC, Cebu, AC etc.
i feel like its 30yo+ good looking guys living in them places and theyre still giga rare.

a young 20s guys like most of us, dont u think that would be very weird?

Thoughts?
True the philippines should be like ur last resort lol. Only tru cel subhumans like me dhould go there. Go there if u know its over

im going there because im a wizard and im going to get a pina girlfriend easy because im a white shut in basement dweller type.

If you are a white guy and had to geomaxx to SEA locals will see you a loser and genetic trash because they can tell the only reason why you are there is because you can't get shit from your own homeland.

That's why I have said SEAmaxxing is only descension.

If you are a white guy and had to geomaxx to SEA locals will see you a loser and genetic trash because they can tell the only reason why you are there is because you can't get shit from your own homeland.

10000% especially for the Philippines since there are no concrete industries there that foreigners can break through other than BPO. You need a very good cover story and pinays already know what a sexpat is.

Even though you're more attractive than most locals they'll still make fun of you because they plugged into the fagety Austronesian hivemind. They'll constantly pester you about whether you have a wife or gf and if you're staying or leaving. It's quite a shitshow.

I know guys that love it there but these are mostly autists who can't read the room and realize they're not really wanted there.

At least you are getting pussy and a woman who can cook and clean for you and suck your cock, Idc about what people say i already go through bs in my life in the west being manlet and southern euro mutt

10000% especially for the Philippines since there are no concrete industries there that foreigners can break through other than BPO. You need a very good cover story and pinays already know what a sexpat is.

Even though you're more attractive than most locals they'll still make fun of you because they plugged into the fagety Austronesian hivemind. They'll constantly pester you about whether you have a wife or gf and if you're staying or leaving. It's quite a shitshow.

I know guys that love it there but these are mostly autists who can't read the room and realize they're not really wanted there.
Do you think it would be better if you just stayed to yourself and find a filipina and just start a family there or will it be too unbearable

Do you think it would be better if you just stayed to yourself and find a filipina and just start a family there or will it be too unbearable

It really depends on who you are and what your personality type is. If you're mildly autistic, ultra relaxed or super laid back to the point where you can forgive (or ignore) a lot of the 3rd world dysfunction, I think the Philippines is a good choice. Just pick one of the rich economic zones like BGC Makati Eastwood IT Park and you should be all set.

It really depends on who you are and what your personality type is. If you're mildly autistic, ultra relaxed or super laid back to the point where you can forgive (or ignore) a lot of the 3rd world dysfunction, I think the Philippines is a good choice.
The West is dysfunctional too, everything is just focused on making money and appeasing foids. Is there anything in PH that could be deal breakers?

Just pick one of the rich economic zones like BGC Makati Eastwood IT Park and you should be all set.
Would it be too expensive for poorcels? Anywhere near there that's cheap but also can slay and is safe?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back