most of u are such fags its incredible

ShortAsianEnjoyer

Jul 2, 2023
UUUH U NEED TO BE THIS SKIN COLOR IN THIS COUNTRY TO GET LAID AND U NEED TO HAVE THIS EYE COLOR TO GET LAID HERE

i have gotten laid in EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY i have ever gone to, and its a pretty decent number by now

every single one

all over eu, all over 3rd world, all over

are you really that much of an autistic retard that u cannot talk to women and need to rely solely on some dumb 3rd world whore who has been ran thru to want to continue her ride and fuck another loser coming to her country?

and no if u are like this, i will not meet up with u when leave the EZ MODE scandinavia and go to the EZ mode SEA

I slay in Varrock, I slay in Karamja, its all the same

Bet you don't slay in Ardougne lmao.

Lol if you're good looking, tall and white then OF COURSE you'll slay across the map. That's just self evident. Do you want a pat on the back?

For guys who aren't as gifted or lucky it takes more creativity and research than just going "Hurr durr go to Iceland m8. Ez pussy bawss"

Bet you don't slay in Ardougne lmao.

Lol if you're good looking, tall and white then OF COURSE you'll slay across the map. That's just self evident. Do you want a pat on the back?

For guys who aren't as gifted or lucky it takes more creativity and research than just going "Hurr durr go to Iceland m8. Ez pussy bawss"

and by gifted you mean going out all the time, approaching women, traveling, networking, building businesses, failing hard and becoming an incredibly gregarious force of nature in the end, then sure, IT IS ALL LUCK

because I dont have friends who mog me to death, but cant pull a muscle unless they are in a 3rd world country, oh wait, many such cases

and by gifted you mean going out all the time, approaching women, traveling, networking, building businesses, failing hard and becoming an incredibly gregarious force of nature in the end, then sure, IT IS ALL LUCK

because I dont have friends who mog me to death, but cant pull a muscle unless they are in a 3rd world country, oh wait, many such cases

Imagine networking and trying to build a business just to betabux some white blown out roasties in a post capitalist society.

I went through the whole pua phase when I was younger btw (another Jewish psyop -- DeAngelo and Strauss were both kikes -- might do a thread on that) and got fuck all. I just looked like a stupid cuck approaching foids.

Meanwhile normal guys just met girls through their social circle. I did all this kiked normie advice, touched grass, just bee urself, made friends, jestermaxxed, showered and shampoo. It CAN work if ur a patient cuck but it usually doesn't especially if you're an average guy in the West.

I know a guy that maxed out all his stats with career and money and Finally FINALLY got a obese Latina gf this year.

We're kinda going around in circles now. You're just white and tall. That's it lol. It's like rich kikes or bluebloods asking why aren't the rest of the masses wealthy too.

This convo feels familiar like I'm on Reddit or something

Imagine networking and trying to build a business just to betabux some white blown out roasties in a post capitalist society.

I went through the whole pua phase when I was younger btw (another Jewish psyop -- DeAngelo and Strauss were both kikes -- might do a thread on that) and got fuck all. I just looked like a stupid cuck approaching foids.

Meanwhile normal guys just met girls through their social circle. I did all this kiked normie advice, touched grass, just bee urself, made friends, jestermaxxed, showered and shampoo. It CAN work if ur a patient cuck but it usually doesn't especially if you're an average guy in the West.

I know a guy that maxed out all his stats with career and money and Finally FINALLY got a obese Latina gf this year.

We're kinda going around in circles now. You're just white and tall. That's it lol. It's like rich kikes or bluebloods asking why aren't the rest of the masses wealthy too.

its da joooooooooooooooos innit

i mean whats the reason of even considering fucking brown sea gooks if you can have white girls back home?
serious question

social circles are king, normie guys who get hot gfs and wives in a good relationship are all social circle based. Atomization of society in North america has destroyed this opportunity for normie men.

UUUH U NEED TO BE THIS SKIN COLOR IN THIS COUNTRY TO GET LAID AND U NEED TO HAVE THIS EYE COLOR TO GET LAID HERE

i have gotten laid in EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY i have ever gone to, and its a pretty decent number by now

every single one

are you really that much of an autistic retard that u cannot talk to women and need to rely solely on some dumb 3rd world whore who has been ran thru to want to continue her ride and fuck another loser coming to her country?

and no if u are like this, i will not meet up with u when leave the EZ MODE scandinavia and go to the EZ mode SEA
Ye and biggest retards are never travellers who spam about geomaxxxing and never left basement

every single one

True @ShortAsianEnjoyer

every single one

Congratulations. You've managed to have sex with the dregs of the white race. The women who I've rejected. Such an achievement.

most incels and blackpillers are normie +
but they have shit for brains and are either dark autists or drooling at the mouth retards
the mental state is the true problem, as most are fakecels ofc- it can actually bring you down from HTN to LTN, for ex

most incels and blackpillers are normie +
but they have shit for brains and are either dark autists or drooling at the mouth retards
the mental state is the true problem, as most are fakecels ofc- it can actually bring you down from HTN to LTN, for ex
It's looks that's the problem. I've spend 10k on surgery and I'm now dateable once again despite being heavily autistic. Most 'autistics' aren't actually autists. They have PTSD from the years of being abused from childhood to adulthood which has shaped their behaviour. Autistics are uglier on average due to autism being comorbid with facial abnormalities. It ultimately all comes down to looks, 'genetics'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back