missing out on teenage life

augustine

Jan 30, 2023
I'm 15 almost 16, yet I'm missing out on teenage life. All I do is stay inside in my room rotting and playing games to pass time. I have fun for a while, but the realization of how it actually is hits me. Everyone else my age goes out with their friends, while I have none and I'm here.

I don't even look bad it's just that it's hard to talk to people. They repulsed feel by the things I talk about. All they do is talk about things meaningless things I even skipped school because I didn't want to deal with that faggotry.

Real shit, try to find one or two close friends, and just chill with them during highschool. Forget about teenage love shit ngl. That teenage love pill shit is overrated here and it never ends well, teenage love just ends in drama and nudes leaking, seen it happens countless times. Fuckign in college is easier

Real shit, try to find one or two close friends, and just chill with them during highschool. Forget about teenage love shit ngl. That teenage love pill shit is overrated here and it never ends well, teenage love just ends in drama and nudes leaking, seen it happens countless times. Fuckign in college is easier
this is horrible advice

I never seen it end successfully so idc about it lol. Hardly do people who dated in high school have kids and are married with the same love.
Instead they get cheated on in college jfl
its not about it lasting forever

its about the experience of being in love at a young age, with a young JB girl who you fuck

you never had that. i and many other people did. i think id rather be dead than never experience what i did. idk how u guys cope

its about the experience of being in love at a young age, with a young JB girl who you fuck

you never had that. i and many other people did. i think id rather be dead than never experience what i did. idk how u guys cope
Lol I'm fine without it, Im not sad because I didnt date in high school jfl. Even if I did am i gonna jerk off to the fact that I got laid in high school. It doesnt matter

Lol I'm fine without it, Im not sad because I didnt date in high school jfl. Even if I did am i gonna jerk off to the fact that I got laid in high school. It doesnt matter
coping urself to a new dimension. teen love is literally the only thing that matters in this life. the best experience possible. and u only get one chance. and u missed it. you'll never get that chance again..

coping urself to a new dimension. teen love is literally the only thing that matters in this life. the best experience possible. and u only get one chance. and u missed it. you'll never get that chance again..
foreskin is way more important. teen love pales in comparison. teen love isnt even 1% as important as foreskin.

tbh its a replicable experience imo so long as the food is a virgjn the problem is past age 16
virgin foids don't exist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back