Advice Minsk vs Moscow? Which mogs for getting HQNP virgin foids?

fjor2096

Aug 20, 2022
Anyone been to both? What's the average height there for guys, which one has better looking foids, etc. I can enter Russia visa free on my 2nd passport but think i have to get a visa for belarus for some reason jfl.

If anyone's been to both let me know how they compare. I saw a looksmax.org thread a while ago about this HTN white guy in Minsk that got like 50 messages a day and was banging a girl every other day or some insane shit like that.

Also if anyone knows is flying to Moscow from Kaliningrad legit? I could fly from the US to the UK, go UK --> Poland and hop the border over to Kaliningrad.

I will find Stacylite for you..lets meet in a dark street in minsk
images

i just got to the dark street, which one of these is the stacylite you wanted to introduce me to?

Last edited:
Anyone been to both? What's the average height there for guys, which one has better looking foids, etc. I can enter Russia visa free on my 2nd passport but think i have to get a visa for belarus for some reason jfl.

If anyone's been to both let me know how they compare. I saw a looksmax.org thread a while ago about this HTN white guy in Minsk that got like 50 messages a day and was banging a girl every other day or some insane shit like that.

Also if anyone knows is flying to Moscow from Kaliningrad legit? I could fly from the US to the UK, go UK --> Poland and hop the border over to Kaliningrad.
Nothing mogs

JFL do people seriously still think EE is "trad" and based in 2023? As a EE diasporan there is so much delusion about this region. On the one hand you have the PSL spergs and rotters who think you need to be giga chad 6'5+ to attract some slav foids because they read some stats that slavs are tall and then on the other hand you have the polfags and tradcels who think women here are so hecking trad and they will come here for their huwhyte waifu and children and save the whyte rayce. The truth is in the middle, if you are a normie in the West you can jestermaxx youre way into some pussy here but there are alot of women who run game on you. Less so in say Poland and central Europe and EU countries but Belarus and Russia they will. Better off keeping it transactional, there is great mongering scene here and you can use seeking arrangments and the like.

JFL do people seriously still think EE is "trad" and based in 2023? As a EE diasporan there is so much delusion about this region. On the one hand you have the PSL spergs and rotters who think you need to be giga chad 6'5+ to attract some slav foids because they read some stats that slavs are tall and then on the other hand you have the polfags and tradcels who think women here are so hecking trad and they will come here for their huwhyte waifu and children and save the whyte rayce. The truth is in the middle, if you are a normie in the West you can jestermaxx youre way into some pussy here but there are alot of women who run game on you. Less so in say Poland and central Europe and EU countries but Belarus and Russia they will. Better off keeping it transactional, there is great mongering scene here and you can use seeking arrangments and the like.

What's a good entry level country in EE for beginner geomaxxers you think?

you can get EE girls man, poland is the easy one to my understanding. It's not like SEA, but it s alot easier dating there than in most western countries. and if you want to do war bride game you can get a hot ukrainian, just don't fall in love because she probably won't stay. But you'll at least get some good sex out of it.

you can get EE girls man, poland is the easy one to my understanding. It's not like SEA, but it s alot easier dating there than in most western countries. and if you want to do war bride game you can get a hot ukrainian, just don't fall in love because she probably won't stay. But you'll at least get some good sex out of it.
Looksmaximus used to sum up Poland so well. Basically you have to jestermaxx but it is easier than the West if you are a foreigner but there is virtually no options for whoring or they are shit and Poles are giant cucks and simps. He also said its hard to hook up as most relationships are formed through friend circles which is why you see so many sub5 pol slavoids with svetlanas. He said ukrainians didnt alleviate the situation as they have way too many simps they can tap into

Warsaw should be good right now because it's full of ukrainian women and remember all the men are conscripted in russia and millions of men will die in human wave attacks on fortified russian artillery positions right now.

only ukrainian women and children are allowed to leave ukraine, so it's gona be good in poland because you have cute polskas + ukrainian refugee women. At this point competition must be fierce now, you can be any skin color and get some traction apparently. This is from a SEAsian American guy who's in warsaw right now that I know, he's a brown thai-american guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back