Geomax Minimum Height For China/Korea/Japan

user

if she ain’t rice it ain’t nice
Apr 1, 2024
I don’t like the idea of living in the philippines more than a few months but i feel like i’m too short(5’8) for developed whiteu cocku enjoyers. What do you think?

I think China you need to know Mandarin and Korea/Japan will be higher barrier of entry and harder. But the quality is better.

5’8 is way too short for Korea, unless you have chadlite+ face, average height among zoomers is almost 5’10 and even a little higher in clubs.
For Japan your height is the same as the average, but it’ll still be harder to slay without any height halo.
China is your best bet tbh, stick to the major Southern cities like Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and avoid the Northern cities because the guys are more tall there.

5’8 is way too short for Korea, unless you have chadlite+ face, average height among zoomers is almost 5’10 and even a little higher in clubs.
For Japan your height is the same as the average, but it’ll still be harder to slay without any height halo.
China is your best bet tbh, stick to the major Southern cities like Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and avoid the Northern cities because the guys are more tall there.
fuck god for not making me 6’+

I think China you need to know Mandarin and Korea/Japan will be higher barrier of entry and harder. But the quality is better.
lmao wont catch me dead long term anywhere big brother is watching and i have a fucking social credit score. you understand foreigners are watched by default and you'll just doing a be "white monkey" in a job/living situation which forces you to do favors and propos for the CCP, in a country that believes heavily in there own racial rank above all others and the historical supremacy of their nation. add in no free internet usage (and fuck your vpn is protecting you from the CCP in their boarders they'll watch you) and the one child policy causing a HUGE gender imbalance.

can we stop glorifying china like its a nice place to live. its a libertarian's worst nightmare. but if yall dont believe me fuck around find out and live there for more then a year or two and get back to me. Screenshot 2024 04 09 060240

Last edited:
lmao wont catch me dead long term anywhere big brother is watching and i have a fucking social credit score. you understand foreigners are watched by default and you'll just doing a be "white monkey" in a job/living situation which forces you to do favors and propos for the CCP, in a country that believes heavily in there own racial rank above all others and the historical supremacy of their nation. add in no free internet usage (and fuck your vpn is protecting you from the CCP in their boarders they'll watch you) and the one child policy causing a HUGE gender imbalance.

can we stop glorifying china like its a nice place to live. its a libertarian's worst nightmare. but if yall dont believe me fuck around find out and live there for more then a year or two and get back to me. View attachment 5709
Only for visit I'd say, but there's always here guys glorifying it. Better places for value. Wouldn't live there

can we stop glorifying china like its a nice place to live. its a libertarian's worst nightmare. but if yall dont believe me fuck around find out and live there for more then a year or two and get back to me. View attachment 5709
no one is talking about moving to fucking china bro

Stop going on about politics, do you wanna fuck bitches or not

China has 27x the population of Korea, 50x of Taiwan, and 12x of Japan. It’s just obvious that it is way easier than all other countries in East Asia.
the density matters
japan its 4% of china's territory, and korea 1%

Last edited:
average in korea is 5ft8.5 in young generation in seoul so 5ft8 is fine. wear lifts and youll mog them.

japan is 5ft8 avg

china is a big country. 5ft6 in the lower half, right at the top they reach 5ft9 taller than korea cos they're more north than korea

you should be good
young guys in china arent finding love cos all their women only are attracted to white men, or asian men who surgery and bleach to look wihte. aka their type doesnt exist in their country/extremely rare

young guys in china arent finding love cos all their women only are attracted to white men, or asian men who surgery and bleach to look wihte. aka their type doesnt exist in their country/extremely rare
in 2006

why need to know mandarin? just use google translate
works fine for texting if you can do the juggling act with the dual translators
but when you meet IRL and she realizes you can't understand a word she's saying, it's gonna be tough
the reality of dating as a foreigner here is that you are chasing the English-fluent girls, which severely limits your dating pool
from what I've seen in Taiwan, Chinese girls don't put a huge emphasis on height like western girls do. it is very common to see partners of equal height here. Chinese seem to have less height variation than other peoples.
breaking the ice with Chinese people in general is tough. they have such a cool & indifferent exterior. I encountered one semi-cute Chinese girl with hair like Mia Wallace in Pulp Fiction serving soup at a local spot in Toucheng who got a crush on me after I stopped by to eat some liver and noodle soup. gave a beaming smile when she spotted me walking by again just before closing time. I turned around and checked a random box on the Chinese text menu for NT$60 (just under 2 USD). Got an enormous bowl of noodles with peanut sauce and a second bowl of goopy soup. I started eating the noodles, and she said "you need to mix!", came over and leaned over my table stirring the sauce into the noodles with the chopsticks while trying to emotionally engage me. I was supposed to touch her hands and give her a smile as I took the chopsticks back, but I didn't. She looked quite disappointed by my coldness. Such is life.
IMG 20240408 141208

works fine for texting if you can do the juggling act with the dual translators
but when you meet IRL and she realizes you can't understand a word she's saying, it's gonna be tough
the reality of dating as a foreigner here is that you are chasing the English-fluent girls, which severely limits your dating pool
from what I've seen in Taiwan, Chinese girls don't put a huge emphasis on height like western girls do. it is very common to see partners of equal height here. Chinese seem to have less height variation than other peoples.
breaking the ice with Chinese people in general is tough. they have such a cool & indifferent exterior. I encountered one semi-cute Chinese girl with hair like Mia Wallace in Pulp Fiction serving soup at a local spot in Toucheng who got a crush on me after I stopped by to eat some liver and noodle soup. gave a beaming smile when she spotted me walking by again just before closing time. I turned around and checked a random box on the Chinese text menu for NT$60 (just under 2 USD). Got an enormous bowl of noodles with peanut sauce and a second bowl of goopy soup. I started eating the noodles, and she said "you need to mix!", came over and leaned over my table stirring the sauce into the noodles with the chopsticks while trying to emotionally engage me. I was supposed to touch her hands and give her a smile as I took the chopsticks back, but I didn't. She looked quite disappointed by my coldness. Such is life.
View attachment 5797
bro you sound autistic af lmao

even worse than me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back