Might be going philippines soon

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge

some foid ive been speaking to there for over a year and made her my gf, i decided im just gonna test my luck and import her to the UK , impregnate her, tattoo my name on her body, and it messes up then ill just send her back home and she cant get residency here. and no guys gonna give residency to a single mom filipina

so i cant do a remote job anymore. and i start an IRL job soon

but i might go see her before this job starts. i have money saved up. she knows im 5'4. and ill be liftsfrauding there

and our plan is to work in UK until we've paid off a house. then rent it out and go live in ph forever off the rent money

idk if she will like me tho. surely if i can get a chinese girl in a 5'10 avg height white country, then i can get my girl in a 5'6 brown country? urgh this is stressful

she will suck off all your money, get fat, can't find a job and you have to marry that whore so that she can stay in.
Most flips want to move back to the phillipines because of how soulcrushing the west is plus with money you will live like a king

some foid ive been speaking to there for over a year and made her my gf, i decided im just gonna test my luck and import her to the UK , impregnate her, tattoo my name on her body, and it messes up then ill just send her back home and she cant get residency here. and no guys gonna give residency to a single mom filipina

so i cant do a remote job anymore. and i start an IRL job soon

but i might go see her before this job starts. i have money saved up. she knows im 5'4. and ill be liftsfrauding there

and our plan is to work in UK until we've paid off a house. then rent it out and go live in ph forever off the rent money

idk if she will like me tho. surely if i can get a chinese girl in a 5'10 avg height white country, then i can get my girl in a 5'6 brown country? urgh this is stressful
It's over if u aren't korean

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back