Advice Mexico or SEA ?

Mexico or SEA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 19, 2022
My plan is to get a call center job or customer service jobs from home worldwide. Because I'm American I should get payed $12-15/hour but I need to figure out where I can get the most bang for my buck.

The reason I was thinking about Mexico is because I can speak and read Spanish but idk much about which city/states are safe or cheap. I don't wanna get killed by gangs lol.

All I need is a roof over my head , a gym and a grocery store nearby ( I cook my own food)

Mexican girls are hotter but Mexico is also more dangerous. The safer areas in Mexico would cost more for example Monterrey. This is the safest city in Mexico but also the most expensive. So you'd probably need a higher-paying job to live there.

See apartments here and see if you like anything:

But since you speak Spanish I'd go to Mexico.

Love your threads bro 👊. But to be honest Mexico seems like the best option unless u have any other suggestions. Keep in mind my main goal is to looksmax gym etc idc about getting pussy in Mexico( not my type).
I'm sure there are nice places in Mexico, I just don't know much about it tbh. All of South America has a similar cost of living. I think Colombia is the cheapest though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back