Recommendation Method to fuck SEA girls without condom - Superior satisfaction and enjoyment

Tsunami

Nov 16, 2023
So, everyone knows condoms are cope. Sex without condom is 100X superior; it's the difference between day and night. Imagine getting to feel the nice, warm, wet pussy on your cock - unparalleled experience. If you are not cucked you should fuck the Pinay foids without condoms - even the sex workers.

Now the STD (Sexual Transmitted Diseases) facts.... STD's are COPE. HIV is actually very low in SEA (South East Asia) and even then there is a 1/100,000 chance of contracting it with a high viral load women. You have a higher chance winning the lottery. Other STD's are curable and actually very low. In fact, even Lady Boys (trannies) have lower rates as they get regularly checked.

The best way to make sure there is no STD's is the three step method;

1) Look : If the vagina/anus looks fine and shaven then it should be 100% safe

2) Smell : If the vagina doesn't smell fishy (sign of yeast infection) then it is also safe.

3) Feel: If the vagina feel firm then it should also be safe.

Remember, you're chance of getting STD's is 1/20,000, you have a higher chance of getting hit by a bus at this rate.

I support you boyo.

Fuck cuckdoms.

You need to creampie sea foids without that shit. Cream her then celebrate afterwards. It is an incredible feeling. You've just dumped 2 weeks inside a Thai foid then you stuff her with tissue, then crack open a beer and watch the Sukhumvit skyline.

I support you boyo.

Fuck cuckdoms.

You need to creampie sea foids without that shit. Cream her then celebrate afterwards. It is an incredible feeling. You've just dumped 2 weeks inside a Thai foid then you stuff her with tissue, then crack open a beer and watch the Sukhumvit skyline.
Yeh I always knew condoms are cope. I know a buddy that went to Thailand and fucked Thai sex workers and even lady boys without condoms and all he got was a cold.

Western media and soyciety just want to ruin the experience and fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back