Mesa, Arizona

.org tinder experiments. What makes u say otherwise ?
usa is only good if you're good looking since culture here encourages hooking up and 'female liberation' which basically means women can be whores without restraints HOWEVER this is only beneficial if you are the top 1% of men and even then hypergamy is still insane just less so at that level.

usa is only good if you're good looking since culture here encourages hooking up and 'female liberation' which basically means women can be whores without restraints HOWEVER this is only beneficial if you are the top 1% of men and even then hypergamy is still insane just less so at that level.
yea its the 99/1 rule.

Nah tall white guys can get pussy too but you can't be balding and you have to be atleast normie, Mainly ethnic girls are the only option you have but you can go for latinas who are white passing and u can get with them because they worship white men too.

i'm norwood 1 at 18 i'll probably be at your level in a few years if i'm not dead
i was like nw4/5 at 20 with recessed and diffused and no crown at all. it slowed down with that. took about 5 more years to reach 6/7. everyone my age was disgusted by me just because i had the hair of a 40 year old man at 20. i can see why er went er. we are the same age. when my twisted world came out i knew i had to read the whole thing.

i was like nw4/5 at 20 with recessed and diffused and no crown at all. it slowed down with that. took about 5 more years to reach 6/7. everyone my age was disgusted by me just because i had the hair of a 40 year old man at 20. i can see why er went er. we are the same age. when my twisted world came out i knew i had to read the whole thing.
Same, I know that feeling of disgust. I bumped into a girl in the school halls and she literally said very loudly "EWWWW", This foid was 4'9, Ugly face that looks like a rat and was white.

Nah tall white guys can get pussy too but you can't be balding and you have to be atleast normie, Mainly ethnic girls are the only option you have but you can go for latinas who are white passing and u can get with them because they worship white men too.
even tall white guys benefit from geomaxxing although of course its not a requirement like some of us here on this forum.

Easiest place to get laid is texas, hispanic manlets slay there.
go to el paso or brownsville or mcallen youll be able to get sex from illegal mexican girls wanting to be us citizens. the problem is that they already have 5 kids when they are 20.

go to el paso or brownsville or mcallen youll be able to get sex from illegal mexican girls wanting to be us citizens. the problem is that they already have 5 kids when they are 20.
They get pregnant fast, props to the mexican men not waiting until they are washed up and their eggs are decayinying to breed them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back