JFL maybe i have to reconsider this 'moving to amerika and start a new life' thing

If you can't back up your words with your fists just stfu, i don't even care about niggers but if you say the word you should expect a fight and don't have your hands in your sweater like a retard. Would have put this dude's head on the concrete and started pummeling his nigger face in until i see red or if i'm not feeling like fighting just pepper spray them and walk away, let them cry to the cayanne pepper.

why amerikans so cucked letting niggers ruin their society?
View attachment 1920
IMAGINEEEEE being as cucked as this dude with the hands in the pockets not even looking at the aggressive guy. We as humans have evolved to know when someone is about to smash our head with a rock and who isn't. this guy needs to be taken out of the gene pool. People get jumped or shot for less.

To me it's just fucked that people his school will think this behaviour is justified because the white dude is perceived as racist. He might not even be racist. pretty sure he is now if he wasn't before though lol.

love the head stomp at the end. you can tell the black dude is an extremely violent individual and thet probably isn't the first or last time he lashed out like this. I'm just so glad we live in a multicultural society.

Last edited:
niggers will kill you for a dollar. its in their primitive nature to be low inhib nt dt. if you show any signs of weakness you will look like prey to them because theyre gorilla predators.

young people around the world radicalize faster than in third reich watching shit like this
i promise niggers will be cuffed again in no time. my generation (25-35 years old) was extremely cucked and leftist but next one will finish what hitler started

best part is it isn’t even a black guy that’s recording the video lmao

whites destroy each other while bbcs fuck their women
IMG 3553

young people around the world radicalize faster than in third reich watching shit like this
i promise niggers will be cuffed again in no time. my generation (25-35 years old) was extremely cucked and leftist but next one will finish what hitler started
i hope so. we need apartheid. we need dr verwoerd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back