map of places i've been to

kuala lumpur malaysia mogs
KL mogs what? It's got the darkest pajeets I've ever seen, straight up gorilla nigger black some of them are. Indians are funny creatures, far less disciplined than Thais, but usually deferential to white guys. Most speak decent English. One wonders how easy it would be to pull a pajeeta; some of them are interested for sure. Being seen in public with an Indian girl (or even approaching one in public) would get a lot of attention from the jeets. Of course, Indians are a minority in Malaysia, but KL Sentral (the main transport hub) happens to be next to Brickfields, or Little India.

Lots of cheap Indian mess halls in Brickfields; you can get a plate of food for as low as 6 RM (1 USD = 4.6 RM). I got some mee goreng with chicken for 10 RM...being cooked to order, it felt more trustworthy than the curries sitting in the open air, which the local jeets eat with their fingers. Other food options are quite limited. My little room here cost me 57 RM a night, about 12 USD.

Overall, KL street life is lame. Nothing like Bangkok's variety here, or even Manila's bustle. Still, if you come here from the First World, you might find it more "exotic" and interesting than say, Houston fucking Texas for a fraction of the cost.

Attachments

• IMG_20240104_184441.jpg
    IMG_20240104_184441.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 13
they’re mutt slaves

where do you think they got the word slave from? ahahahahahaha
All of Europe was under a feudal system in the Middle Ages, but in eastern Europe it persisted much later than in western Europe. But feudalism is not chattel slavery; peasants were never bought or sold. English is a bastard language which is entirely irrelevant to the Slavic world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back