News @manletmachine is gaslighting me

Thomas DOM

Jan 31, 2023
@manletmachine is gaslighting me

He calls me "mentally ill" because i dox people who have cyberbullied n harassed me
Those people could have just chosen to NOT harass me in the first place , then they wouldnt even get doxed.

//Thomas DOM

@manletmachine is gaslighting me

He calls me "mentally ill" because i dox people who have cyberbullied n harassed me
Those people could have just chosen to NOT harass me in the first place , then they wouldnt even get doxed.

//Thomas DOM
Ur doxxing people who have done nothing to you like abettermii 🤣 u literally said u would start doxxing randoms

Attachments

• 2CECE6C4-0F03-4F0E-A159-2D791A2CE137.jpeg
    2CECE6C4-0F03-4F0E-A159-2D791A2CE137.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 5
Ur doxxing people who have done nothing to you like abettermii 🤣 u literally said u would start doxxing randoms

They may have done nothing to me but they cyberbully other people on that website. Looksmax users in general are extremely toxic n mean

And yes I will leak randoms if looksmax.org does not form rules against cyberharassment

If you are against that it means you think cyberharassment is okay.

Btw I know you live in UK

//Thomas DOM

They may have done nothing to me but they cyberbully other people on that website. Looksmax users in general are extremely toxic n mean

And yes I will leak randoms if looksmax.org does not form rules against cyberharassment

If you are against that it means you think cyberharassment is okay.

Btw I know you live in UK

//Thomas DOM
No shit u do, I’ve said I live in the UK many times 🤣

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back