Advice Manila - Do you agree?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40

Philippines is considered the "easiest" country in the world.

Within the country then Manila is the most difficult. It is the capital with international airport.
All attractive girls there know that they get a monthly salary with "spreading their legs".

If she then has a little something in her head, she has built her lifestyle around rich foreigners.

And I don't mean early retiree Andrew from Nottingham but the 30-year-old guys from Tokyo, Dubai & Co. who have an apartment there for 2 million and fly there with friends every now and then to party. The girls are then also flown to Dubai to live there 1-2 months yachtlife. Because "perfect English", "good passport" + "willing to travel because there is no alternative" you don't have often in the world.

Say: In the basin "Manila" quite different guys are fishing for the right hot girls.

Nevertheless, there are still enough women in the 2nd row.
But almost every big city in the Philippines is more suitable.

But check it out. You will land internationally in Manila anyway and from there flights go on.
Stay there for a few days and if you don't like it, travel to another city.

Even Manila is miles better than anything in the US but you have a point. What specific cities and neighborhoods would you recommend that are better than Manila? I'm hoping even Manila has enough poverty foids to go around for every geomaxxer.

There is a guy called Regular Guy on yt maybe his channel is helpful. @Sun

Cagayan de Oro mogs bc not saturated and hot women​

Attachments

• Cagayan-de-Oro-City-of-Golden-Friendship-from-Dusk-to-Dark-Aerial-View-of-Skyline-Copyright-to...jpg
    Cagayan-de-Oro-City-of-Golden-Friendship-from-Dusk-to-Dark-Aerial-View-of-Skyline-Copyright-to...jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 9
Since I only have a month I want to stick to one area. If I get shit action in Makati I may go to Quezon City instead since it's close.
Good luck and post trip reports. Im not sure how the quality of foids you will get will be since even itsover only managed to pull Beckies in SEA maybe 1 or 2 HTBs

Philippines is considered the "easiest" country in the world.

Within the country then Manila is the most difficult. It is the capital with international airport.
All attractive girls there know that they get a monthly salary with "spreading their legs".

If she then has a little something in her head, she has built her lifestyle around rich foreigners.

And I don't mean early retiree Andrew from Nottingham but the 30-year-old guys from Tokyo, Dubai & Co. who have an apartment there for 2 million and fly there with friends every now and then to party. The girls are then also flown to Dubai to live there 1-2 months yachtlife. Because "perfect English", "good passport" + "willing to travel because there is no alternative" you don't have often in the world.

Say: In the basin "Manila" quite different guys are fishing for the right hot girls.

Nevertheless, there are still enough women in the 2nd row.
But almost every big city in the Philippines is more suitable.

But check it out. You will land internationally in Manila anyway and from there flights go on.
Stay there for a few days and if you don't like it, travel to another city.
Philippines is a shithole but the only good thing about their shithole country is that their women are easy and their men are ugly manlet low iq and low smv. Besides fucking the women there's nothing interesting to do, They do have gun ownership so that's a bonus too but besides that i can't think of anything else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back