Advice make exclusive subforum only for users with at least 385 posts

yeah nigger just wants to show off his power on forum with 6 active users
holy fuck teenage discord mod mentality, dude was bitching about giving him administrator title for days and first thing he did after getting admin was making his nick shiny and red
then he fucked css styles for desktop hahahahahahha
i cant with you nigers
Stfu Faggot With No Foreskin
i was going to make a post about how bad you ruined this site in just the last 2 days.
Stfu Faggot With No Foreskin

Last edited:
i was going to make a post about how bad you ruined this site in just the last 2 days.
yeah nigger just wants to show off his power on forum with 6 active users
holy fuck teenage discord mod mentality, dude was bitching about giving him administrator title for days and first thing he did after getting admin was making his nick shiny and red
then he fucked css styles for desktop hahahahahahha
i cant with you nigers
I mean if you want me to revert everything i'll do it and the old dark theme will be fucked up when you log in through your phone. Stop bitching like a fucking kids when you don't even know why the changes were made

I mean if you want me to revert everything i'll do it and the old dark theme will be fucked up when you log in through your phone. Stop bitching like a fucking kids when you don't even know why the changes were made
Why the changes was made?

Why the changes was made?
An update rolled out on the old theme and css was fucked on mobile phones so I used this one as main. I’ve always used this one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back