Advice make exclusive subforum only for users with at least 385 posts

you dont even know your father nigger
Of course I know my father, my mother married the first man that take her virginity like every female shitskin. Now lets talk about your mother. Since she is white, what was her first sexual experience? It was with a nigger or with a dog?

Of course I know my father, my mother married the first man that take her virginity like every female shitskin. Now lets talk about your mother. Since she is white, what was her first sexual experience? It was with a nigger or with a dog?
we dont talk about sexual experiences in white families, is this normal in african nigro tradition?

we dont talk about sexual experiences in white families, is this normal in african nigro tradition?
I dont know. Why dont you ask this question to your mother many ex boyfriends?
we dont talk about sexual experiences in white families
Of course you dont, you and your father would probably commit suicide if you ever found out how many cocks has entered your mother

I dont know. Why dont you ask this question to your mother many ex boyfriends?

Of course you dont, you and your father would probably commit suicide if you ever found out how many cocks has entered your mother
your nigger sheboon mama stole your virginity you little black cucked boy

your nigger mother is first and last women you had sex with, sheboon rapist
keep fantasizing about white girls nigger incel
Incest is a cracker fetish. Keep projecting if this is the only way that you can cope with life.

Incest is a cracker fetish. Keep projecting if this is the only way that you can cope with life.
youre the one talking and performing sex with family members nigger
if you can call single sheboon with 2 bastards a family

Hum.. no! I didnt say shit like this. You are either too stupid or just dishonest to interpret in this way.

I dont have a brother and my parents are still married. Try harder
you lost when you started defending yourself
now i know youre little black cucked incel locked in his sheboon mamas basement fantasizing about having BBC and having white girl hahahahah
not for dog!!

you lost when you started defending yourself
now i know youre little black cucked incel locked in his sheboon mamas basement fantasizing about having BBC and having white girl hahahahah
not for dog!!
Lol, look this dude coping

One time you said that she ask money for a phimosis surgery. Now you are saying that it because you rape her ass. Nigga, can you even try?
she begged me to rape her ass, i agreed, then this fucking whore asked for money showing me pictures of her incel nigger bastard
her words, not mine

she begged me to rape her ass, i agreed, then this fucking whore asked for money showing me pictures of her incel nigger bastard
her words, not mine
Yeah, sure. I dont blame you for having this weird fantasies, since this is the only way that you can cope with life

i was going to make a post about how bad you ruined this site in just the last 2 days.
yeah nigger just wants to show off his power on forum with 6 active users
holy fuck teenage discord mod mentality, dude was bitching about giving him administrator title for days and first thing he did after getting admin was making his nick shiny and red
then he fucked css styles for desktop hahahahahahha
i cant with you nigers

holy fuck teenage discord mod mentality, dude was bitching about giving him administrator title for days and first thing he did after getting admin was making his nick shiny and red
i cant with you nigers
yea he ruined this shit so much. he put the pictures as circles like we are on gay soycial media to. this shit is so nigger and gay.

i cant with you nigers
he stole that shining red idea from me to and just used it on himself. this guy is a gay nigger cop lover.

yea he ruined this shit so much. he put the pictures as circles like we are on gay soycial media to. this shit is so nigger and gay.
dude removed my thread with 'fix the forum' after he made nicks 30 times bigger (he probably tried to make his nick as large as possible jfl stupid fuck) and forum was totally broken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back