looksmaxxing is dead

Oct 12, 2022
Looksmax.org
Extreme racebait, power trippin discord ass mods, retarded PSL culture(overuse of shitty memes like dnr, abused dog, etc). Legit every other user has same exact personality and turns place into an insufferably loud echochamber devoid of any high IQ discussion

never understood blackpilled concept of "looksmaxxing" either. Got niggas spending 10k on bimax only to slay abused roasties when they could book a flight to asia and start livin lavish.

geomax.me up next :LOL:

Last edited:
Extreme racebait, power trippin discord ass mods, retarded PSL culture(overuse of shitty memes like dnr, abused dog, etc). Legit every other user has same exact personality and turns place into an insufferably loud echochamber devoid of any high IQ discussion

never understood blackpilled concept of "looksmaxxing" either. Got niggas spending 10k on bimax only to slay abused roasties when they could book a flight to asia and start livin lavish.

geomax.me up next :LOL:
are you grimba?

That's because you were only browsing off topic. Just go on the looksmaxxing section bruh.
Fr all these offtopic warriors complain about the site being dead

Niggas even used to say the same thing when the forum was at its peak in 2020
yeah it aint dead but compared to even late lookism .org is fucking trash now

and jfl if you think looksmaxing section is even active, if you dont post in offtopic you getting 0 replies fr

soon site will be replaced tho, since master is also hosting incels.is on same platform so when it gets nuked .org is gone too

and jfl if you think looksmaxing section is even active, if you dont post in offtopic you getting 0 replies fr

soon site will be replaced tho, since master is also hosting incels.is on same platform so when it gets nuked .org is gone too
.Org formerly known as .me will never get nuked

Feds have tried like a gazillion times to take the site down but it’s still up Serge and Master I mean Lamarcus and Diego are working with FBI to monitor Incels

.Org formerly known as .me will never get nuked

Feds have tried like a gazillion times to take the site down but it’s still up Serge and Master I mean Lamarcus and Diego are working with FBI to monitor Incels
serge quit + larmacus almost killed himself jfl

eventually one of .is users will go er and cucktears will get the site nuked then .org by extension will probably go offline too ive seen it happen b4

inshallah they migrate to geomax.me

Fr all these offtopic warriors complain about the site being dead

Niggas even used to say the same thing when the forum was at its peak in 2020

You can get replies but it's like half quantity. The replies are usually more high effort though.

The community goes through different permutations.

PUAhate --- Sluthate ----- Lookism ---- Looksmax ---- ????

I wonder what's next? They're all fed controlled though.
looksmax will be going offline soon lol. Same owners run incels.is which is unironically fed monitored.

incels.is has grown so big tbh its kind of hard not to see someone go ER. Hopefully when looksmax shuts off the users migrate here though

Got niggas spending 10k on bimax
funny thing is bimax WONT even ascend them lmao unless they're a birdcel, which most of .org isnt and never was
in fact most of .org users have always been severely depressed cels with 1-2mm missing off their ratios and NO, the mm of bones thing is NOT true lmao

That's because you were only browsing off topic. Just go on the looksmaxxing section bruh.
Even the looksmaxxing section is flooded with useless information, maybe there's a good thread once or twice but the majority of it isn't helpful.

Then you have the tiktokcels who spam "kys faggot", "dnrd" or "cope".

funny thing is bimax WONT even ascend them lmao unless they're a birdcel, which most of .org isnt and never was
in fact most of .org users have always been severely depressed cels with 1-2mm missing off their ratios and NO, the mm of bones thing is NOT true lmao
It’s worse then reddit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back