Advice Lifefuel: Cheap Flights. Best Airline?

D

Deleted member 40

Never had a bad experience with Alaska after several flights - also had a good flight with delta but only once. Spirit sounds like the bottom of the barrel from what I’ve read.

Many people interested in geomaxxing believe that flights are very expensive. But if you are a bit smart and book on a favorable day of the week, you can get incredible low prices. Geomaxxing is not expensive. You just need take ur time to find a good deal. All excuses from never travellers or basement-dwellers. Which airlines mog and why? @fatchadlitecel @AlexBrown84 @Aidan @geomaxer @KingWigga @Tai Bwo Wannai @BeardedUnicorn @Mark_Rippetoe @Mr.FailedChad @MrChinX
Air Travel is more expensive post covid. This is common knowledge. I flew Korean to and from Thailand. I had an excellent experience with them. The flight attendants are all hot Korean chicks and I had comfy flights, but this is not the cheap option. You're right about finding the right time to book and I'll also add that I was looking for return flights form bkk in January and I found some for like 800 in April that were direct. ended up booking 2 weeks out for an early April flight and I paid 2300 with stopover (couldn't go through US cuz I didnt get the shots).

I flew to Europe Luftansa and I had the most fucking uncomfortable and stuffy flight I can remember. It was like torture when I finished old boy and I had 6 hours left. couldn't sit comfortably in my seat and not enough room.

I only book flights impulsively so I can't give you guys any more price life hacks than the obvious. But yea the exaxt same flight will fluctuate by hundreds of dollars within a week it's nuts.

for flights around asia there’s an airline called airasia that offered a package where you pay a few hundred dollars and have access to any flight that year for free if there’s open seats

don’t know if they still do it but always looked like a good deal with positive reviews

Never had a bad experience with Alaska after several flights - also had a good flight with delta but only once. Spirit sounds like the bottom of the barrel from what I’ve read.
Spirit is not bad for cheap flights to miami but defo not latin america, thats nignog tier

for flights around asia there’s an airline called airasia that offered a package where you pay a few hundred dollars and have access to any flight that year for free if there’s open seats

don’t know if they still do it but always looked like a good deal with positive reviews
Airasia is extremely cheap, but I hate them with a passion, I'll pay 2x the price on thai airways.

Travel is quite affordable depending on the time you wana go, if you go outside the busy seasons, around xmas and the summer there's a lot of cheap flights like going to asia from north america in the spring. Seasonality is huge, as for cheap travel it's dependent on oil prices, jet fuel is the biggest operating cost of airlines and whole airplane models have been created or redesigned for fuel efficiency.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back