Geomax Life in the big mango

A lot of hot locals in my apartment building. Even one on my floor. No foreigners have I seen since staying here

you are braver than i am. I REFUSE to be in on a floor over 10 stories. There are many many buildings in jakarta that are 30 floors plus. But the fucking buildings sway in the wind. That freaks me the fuck out. And mean, you see the water in your glass move type swaying. then i start thinking about earth quakes. And being fucked on a 30th or 50th floor. FUCK THAT

you are braver than i am. I REFUSE to be in on a floor over 10 stories. There are many many buildings in jakarta that are 30 floors plus. But the fucking buildings sway in the wind. That freaks me the fuck out. And mean, you see the water in your glass move type swaying. then i start thinking about earth quakes. And being fucked on a 30th or 50th floor. FUCK THAT
I'd do it in japan, but not indonesia

I'd do it in japan, but not indonesia
RIGHT??!!, i have no idea what their building codes are like

but shit, you are on a 30th floor taht mother fucker sways. like scary fucking sway ...what if we have an earthquake scenario....your on the 30th floor. your fucking dead. simple as

at least 10 floors or less. i have a slight chance to say BUY BYE as i run for the stairway.. FUCK THIS SHIT< IM GOING HOME (cartment)

RIGHT??!!, i have no idea what their building codes are like

but shit, you are on a 30th floor taht mother fucker sways. like scary fucking sway ...what if we have an earthquake scenario....your on the 30th floor. your fucking dead. simple as

at least 10 floors or less. i have a slight chance to say BUY BYE as i run for the stairway.. FUCK THIS SHIT< IM GOING HOME (cartment)
an earthquake severe enough to collapse a tall building would prolly bounce you around the stairwell like a pingpong ball. I'd rather be at the top if it goes down, to be honest. one of my concerns with highrise living is the possibility of the first few floors getting hijacked by criminals or militants and the entire building being taken hostage or robbed, with no chance of escape. surprised nobody has done something like this yet.

an earthquake severe enough to collapse a tall building would prolly bounce you around the stairwell like a pingpong ball. I'd rather be at the top if it goes down, to be honest. one of my concerns with highrise living is the possibility of the first few floors getting hijacked by criminals or militants and the entire building being taken hostage or robbed, with no chance of escape. surprised nobody has done something like this yet.
dude, you gotta put away the 80's die hard movies. LOL

Yeah lmao infinitely more likely to die tripping down the stairs than whatever TF he was talking about
indonesia is as safe as any other country. yes, half these girls wear jilbobs. but that doens't change the nature of a woman. That just helps her hide her sluttyness better.

women want to be whores, as much as you want to fuck.

indonesia is as safe as any other country. yes, half these girls wear jilbobs. but that doens't change the nature of a woman. That just helps her hide her sluttyness better.

women want to be whores, as much as you want to fuck.
Yes and they all are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back