JFL Le subhumanity

Sneep

Creepermaxxed
Nov 11, 2022

@Kahn jfl you weren't kidding when you said chinks live like cockroaches. How does anyone live like this and not rope? I guess when you live in a place like this there isn't even a place to rope. I can see why so many chinks and curries leave these hellholes. Based if Korean or Japanese chang though, chink not so good though.

I would try living in something similar if the deal on rent was good enough. Obviously I’d want something that was at least like 8 cubic metres (2x2x2) and in a good location if I’m going to be living like that but when you’re young and trying to save money and are incel anyways it would be a good option to have.

I would try living in something similar if the deal on rent was good enough. Obviously I’d want something that was at least like 8 cubic metres (2x2x2) and in a good location if I’m going to be living like that but when you’re young and trying to save money and are incel anyways it would be a good option to have.
Live in the shoe theory!
pods look awesome though can't lie

its all incels living there. there was just one girl and she probably watches the videos to distract herself from the smell of the place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back