korean zoomers are legit changs holy shit

all turbo incels in the west , would get bullied physically and verbally by foids and males

in fact most are incel in their own country statistically cos foids see white and black guys on social media and realize how much more attractive we are

Last edited:
You constantly post about how ugly and unattractive Asian men are. What’s the point of this? Is it to make u feel better about being white?
just spreading the truth.

keep seething ricedick

also i never said anything bad about asian men, i like most. just specifically koreans are subhuman

just spreading the truth.

keep seething ricedick

also i never said anything bad about asian men, i like most. just specifically koreans are subhuman

Not Asian. Do you cope with whiteness bc that’s all u have? U don’t have looks, or height, or frame, so u have to cope witness white superiority

no lol, only the tall guy and second from right have some sort of appeal.

also hidden hairpill in this post

Not Asian. Do you cope with whiteness bc that’s all u have? U don’t have looks, or height, or frame, so u have to cope witness white superiority
i have looks and height and frame and dick size. also the best possible phenotype for geomaxxing. me and my people are superior to all asian males.

anyways the point was, im spreading the truth about korean males. they need to be put in their place, too much coping recently

no lol, only the tall guy and second from right have some sort of appeal.

also hidden hairpill in this post
the tall guy is avg white height or probably lower so not tall + hes extremely ugly and would be a punchbag for guys and girls in the west

nigga needs to bleach his skin, surgery his eyes to look like a white man, then surgery every aspect of his face to look as white as possible

then dye his hair a white man colour

to stand a chance of getting a gf ever

Cope more cumskins. The amount of white women in Korea right now is reaching pandemic level highs. Comparable to white men in SEA
20221004 060358

@Prettyboyswag random comment, made up shit because korean squinty 5'7 3 inch dick incels are insecure that their women prefer white men.

theres no statistics saying that. all the statistics say white men marry korean women a lot, and korean men marry SEA women

also doesnt help european zoomer white women are 5'7 avg height. and korean zoomer men are 5'8 avg height. it aint ever gonna happen my friend

and i even watched a bunch of walking around korea videos to see how subhuman they are, and it confirmed my theory that they are subhuman. and there was more white men than white women. the white men were always with korean girls

the white girls were never with korean men once, i just saw them speaking to other white men or even indian men . theyd rather date indian men than korean men LOL

@Prettyboyswag random comment, made up shit because korean squinty 5'7 3 inch dick incels are insecure that their women prefer white men.

theres no statistics saying that. all the statistics say white men marry korean women a lot, and korean men marry SEA women

also doesnt help european zoomer white women are 5'7 avg height. and korean zoomer men are 5'8 avg height. it aint ever gonna happen my friend

and i even watched a bunch of walking around korea videos to see how subhuman they are, and it confirmed my theory that they are subhuman. and there was more white men than white women. the white men were always with korean girls

the white girls were never with korean men once, i just saw them speaking to other white men or even indian men . theyd rather date indian men than korean men LOL
Holy cope. Ur korea cope is completely finished. Ur in complete denial.

This white girl talks about the type of Korean men she meets typically. They are WHITE WOMEN ONLY. Theres a never ending supply coming. It's literally a known stereotype that many korean men are targeting white women.
U can only dream of geomaxxing to Korea u ugly manlet. While this hot girl openly discusses her geomaxxing adventure to thousands of people proudly. Lollllllllll. This is REAL JBW geomaxxing in Korea. Even after she gets cheated on my Chang, she still fucks him.
View attachment 8ef3bd9aa9f35e49decf1dcf09839b77.mp4
View attachment b06b2613f331ff6460e88c8eee39d521.mp4

Holy cope. Ur korea cope is completely finished. Ur in complete denial.

This white girl talks about the type of Korean men she meets typically. They are WHITE WOMEN ONLY. Theres a never ending supply coming. It's literally a known stereotype that many korean men are targeting white women.
U can only dream of geomaxxing to Korea u ugly manlet. While this hot girl openly discusses her geomaxxing adventure to thousands of people proudly. Lollllllllll. This is REAL JBW geomaxxing in Korea. Even after she gets cheated on my Chang, she still fucks him.
View attachment 647
View attachment 648
She's ugly without makeup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back